Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One thing that makes me very mad is when I hear these illegals say that everyone in this country is an immigrant, and that everyone should have the same rights, but they never mention legal or illegal. To tell you the truth, before I saw these rallies I had no idea that this was going on in this country, that people could come here illegally, and have rights. I think what they say is an offense to everyone, because most people in this country abide by de law. But my question is: Is the law for some and not for others? The government should make this clear to us. What kind of law is that? These people should not be allowed to be here, period!

OVER 20 MILLION FOREIGN NATIONALS HAVE INVADED AMERICA

We have watched this situation grow, expand and become the monster that now exists.

Until we decide one way or the other on how we are going to view and respond nothing will be accomplished.

We have been invaded by 20 million foreign nationals. Mostly from Mexico.

It is an INVASION. What else needs to be said?

When a country is invaded. And the citizens must defend their resources... their way of life....Their security..... their neighborhoods...

That is called a WAR.

A different application of war tactics but, a WAR nonetheless.

A WAR of infiltration with the intent to usurp Americans while using those same Americans own resources to subsist while the process of usurpation unfolds.

The invaders use any tactic that will work. They will use the church to hide in.

There will be more Anchor babies than can be imagined.

They will bring out the children clinging to their mothers.
    Even grandma wringing her hands.

Their tactics have changed, they started out demanding but have now wised up and are seeking compassion.

Let us not forget the re-introduction of diseases. Some we have never encountered before and others that were eradicated when I was a child.

All more resistant and virulent strains than in the past.

I hear some people talk about the poor illegal aliens dying from the diseases they have brought with them.

Any concern left for the Americans they will most certainly infect?

The schools our children and grandchildren attend are already reflecting those diseases.

Should one expose their children to the diseases of their neighbors because to avoid them is Not Nice? Will your children live to forgive you?

By all means invite them into the living room and call the doctor but get your checkbook out first because you have to pay for the doctor.

Infectious Diseases kill people. Anthrax, smallpox, botulism, E coli, etc., all are included in the list of Weapons of Mass Destruction.

I will leave it to others to bemoan the resulting demise of illegal aliens.

My concern is reserved for the health and well-being of Americans. If that means that I will be called prejudiced.... If that means that I will be called racist.... then have at it.

Call me whatever you want but make damn sure you call me an American.

When American citizens are being assaulted, raped, home invaded, car jacked, robbed, murdered......

It is a WAR. To call it anything else is foolish.

I said at the start of this that..... Until we decide one way or the other on how we are going to view and respond nothing will be accomplished.

Do we want to maintain our way of life? Do we want to preserve and protect America?

Yes or no..................

Either our country, our homeland, our way of life is worth fighting for and maintaining or it is not.

If we keep making excuses for the people who have invaded us and we fail to become angry and to demonstrate that anger because it is Not Nice, then folks we can hang it up and quit right now.

If we want to prevail, we will do what is necessary and not respond to tactics that are designed to make us feel emotionally guilty.

What conflict or struggle for survival has ever been won with apologies?

UB

Marge

opinion wrote:

In New Jersey Menendez y ahead in the polls, because it is a very large Spanish community
    Menendez is NOT as of 10/20, ahead in all the polls. He was ahead in some NOT because of a large Hispanic population in NJ, but because of a large Democrat population in NJ.

UB
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

MW
    loserville wrote:

There is a bill to do just that. One of the Texas legislators submitted it and it would withdraw Homeland Security funds from sanctuaries. I guess it will be January before it comes up.
    I seriously doubt the bill will ever see the light of day.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Wrong State

The headline refers to a NJ councilman but Allentown is in Pennsylvania.

looserville wrote:
    There is a bill to do just that. One of the Texas legislators submitted it and it would withdraw Homeland Security funds from sanctuaries. I guess it will be January before it comes up.
    Here we go again, making more laws to circumvent our existing laws. It is against federal law to organize a sancutary city. It's not being enforced, just like our other immigration laws.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12