Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No Arrests Yet in Oklahoma on HB1804

So, everyone wants to be just like Oklahoma as far as the illegal immigration laws passed last year, better known as HB1804? Well pull up a chair. According to the above article, there has not been one arrest due to HB1804 in Oklahoma. The "law makers" have sliced and diced this law until there is nothing left. In order to be arrested you will have to compete with the Guiness Book of World Records to see how many illegals you can fit in a vehicle. Then make sure it's high noon as you drive through the middle of town in your clown costume honking your clown horn.

Are you here illegally and want to go home for a vacation? How about Cinco De Mayo? No black out dates! Just walk into any Oklahoma Police Station and tell them you need an all expense paid trip back to your native country. We'll accomodate you! After your done with your vacation, just slip back over the border.

O.K. Your in Oklahoma illegally, have raped a couple of kids on your week of assorted crimes and Oklahoma wants to deport you butt back to where you came from. WHAT?! Your home country won't take you back? That's O.K., we'll pay for your room and board until we can find a country that WILL take you. That includes, meals, laundry, air conditioning, and I'm sure we can fit at least one ESPN Channel in.

So next time you hear someone singing the praises of Oklahoma's HB1804, let them know a law is ONLY as good as the enforcement. AND that's IF a Federal Judge doesn't jump up and yell, "Unconstitutional!". Myself, I think we could have spent the money more efficiently but what do I know.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article. ... henu983205

Who's Who on HB1804

"Can we all just get along?" Rodney King LA Riots

http://www.hb1804.org/

Great post Molly1959 . I had no idea . I do hate it when Attorneys and officials kill every thing with good intend . But they still smile shake your hand and twist that knife a little deeper
    Welcome to Alipac
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

More Turmoil In Tulsa

I had a heart attack last year. I'm 50 with no health insurance. When the Dr. at the health clinic told me I needed to go to the hospital I mentally reviewed my options. Hmmm...Go to the hospital and lose my $48,000 condo and become homeless, or just tough it out and take some medicine and hope for the best. Well, I'm still alive by the Grace of God and continue to have a roof over my head. I live on disconnect notices. Now we're trying to sell our place, buy a camp trailer, and skirt SOME of the BS in this country.

In addition to my health problems, I'm trying to keep a roof over my Moms head at the most basic of nursing homes. Though I tried to take care of her myself, I was unable to medically and it tears me up. Mom is a widow of a WWII Vet that was one of the only survivors of the first troops on Iwo Jima. His two other Brothers served as well. Mom's Hispanic case worker here in Tulsa basically made us feel like Mom was a "drain" on the system. After 3 hours of the "application process" we stood up and told her to make Mom a ward of the State. Tulsa DHS has more posters advertising health programs in Spanish than it does in English. Don't get me started on their waiting room.

What the H*** is going on in this country when Vets and their widows are left standing last in line? Don't even get me on the subject of the last nursing home that did it's best to kill Mom resulting in 6 weeks of intensive care. I cannot comment any further until that goes to court, which I will NOT settle on until it goes to a jury of Moms peers.

When Moms case is all said and done, I will report more, do interviews, and fight this cause for all that I have left on her and my Dad's behalf. This is NOT what I was raised to believe in and DEFINATELY NOT what my Dad, his comrades, and our Service People continue to fight for. I'm tired of watching illegal trespassers stomp on our flag, flip us the bird, and mask their faces while they cuss us out in a foreign language.

ANYONE WITH ME?!

You bet and I am so sorry how you have been treated, it is a sad day in this country when illegal aliens are treated better than citizens and it is happening every day....hang in there! you are not alone.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I can relate Molly1959 . Believe me i and a lot of us here can relate . Our Country is all we have and they are even wanting that . America 3th world ? Not in my life time , By God's Grace
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

It angers me that I am not the least surprised by your story. I haven't given up hope yet. I believe that somehow we WILL win our country back.

WELCOME TO ALIPAC MOLLY
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: No Arrests Yet in Oklahoma on HB1804

Quote Originally Posted by Molly1959
    So, everyone wants to be just like Oklahoma as far as the illegal immigration laws passed last year, better known as HB1804? Well pull up a chair. According to the above article, there has not been one arrest due to HB1804 in Oklahoma. The "law makers" have sliced and diced this law until there is nothing left. In order to be arrested you will have to compete with the Guiness Book of World Records to see how many illegals you can fit in a vehicle. Then make sure it's high noon as you drive through the middle of town in your clown costume honking your clown horn.

Are you here illegally and want to go home for a vacation? How about Cinco De Mayo? No black out dates! Just walk into any Oklahoma Police Station and tell them you need an all expense paid trip back to your native country. We'll accomodate you! After your done with your vacation, just slip back over the border.

O.K. Your in Oklahoma illegally, have raped a couple of kids on your week of assorted crimes and Oklahoma wants to deport you butt back to where you came from. WHAT?! Your home country won't take you back? That's O.K., we'll pay for your room and board until we can find a country that WILL take you. That includes, meals, laundry, air conditioning, and I'm sure we can fit at least one ESPN Channel in.

So next time you hear someone singing the praises of Oklahoma's HB1804, let them know a law is ONLY as good as the enforcement. AND that's IF a Federal Judge doesn't jump up and yell, "Unconstitutional!". Myself, I think we could have spent the money more efficiently but what do I know.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article. ... henu983205
    I honestly think that we have most of the federal laws we need to stop this invasion, the only problem is that the laws are not worth the cost of the paper and ink if they are not enforced. That is the disheartening part of this fight. Then to see both of the major party presidential candidates kissing up to the Hispanics while giving the rest of us the finger nauseates me.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast