Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Typical lawyer...Please read the rules of the board...
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

what you fail to realize is not all of these people are useless, blood sucking mexicans who are out there raping our kids and communities. some are hard working decent human beings who pay their taxes, do their jobs, and contribute to the society.

my question is why cant we try to filter these individuals out instead of lumping them altogether? assuming that there is a effective way to accomplish such thing, would you support such measure?

would you support something where these people have the chance to be legalized by meeting high standards--to learn english, to pay their taxes, to pass background checks--from what i gather you are opposed to immigration because these illegals are exactly opposite of those things i've mentioned. if they meet these criterias, would you be willing to welcome them?

if you are unwilling to do even that, is it safe to assume that your beliefs are really grounded on ethnic-racial nativistic bias masked as anti-immigration political platform?

You've lost the argument. Go away.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by TEXLEGAL1
    California... Go figure
    Yes, California lawyer......

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    how did i lose the argument when all your intelligent rebuttals are pretty much "illegal is illegal. no buts. get out"?

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    I second that.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

gobits quote:

my question is why cant we try to filter these individuals out instead of lumping them altogether? assuming that there is a effective way to accomplish such thing, would you support such measure?

Ok lets debate that first. Tell me how you would "filter" out the bad?
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Quote Originally Posted by TEXLEGAL1
    gobits quote:

Ok lets debate that first. Tell me how you would "filter" out the bad?
    background checks, education history, work history, tax history. not necessarily to filter out the bad, but "pick" the goods.

Oh please gobits...they use so many fake documents, names, etc...it's impossible.

Why can't you grasp the concept of people breaking U.S. laws, violating our borders, and then violating American citizens by stealing their identifications? What part of "violating" laws and "violating" people don't you understand??

Do you forgive ALL criminals if they have a bleeding-heart story???
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

gobits

How do you run a background check on someone that has no ID or tax record? What about the "racial" profiling that will be spouted first time that is tried? If you are a lawyer you know that is the first thing that will happen. How would you work around that? What about the laws even the "good" ones have broken while here?
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast