Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No can do

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No can do

I keep reading posts everywhere, not just here that a march would be way to expensive, and we're better off using voting these people out, we are all praying the House is listening, that they will put the hammer down on this atrocity of a bill. We all know how votes can be manipulated, fraud is the way of the future for politicians, especially when it comes to votes, Illegals WILL be voting, and they will be pushed to vote for anyone that stands against us and for them, we know this. We played the fax/call/email waiting game and look where it has gotten us. We need exposure, we need to do something that CAN'T be ignored. So what if the Illegals marched first. SO WHAT, they did it in OUR country, on our streets, stepping on OUR flag, cursing our laws, and pissing on our way of life. And we're going to WAIT? and vote? yes it may work, it may not. And while we wait, they are planning as well, there are still millions of Americans who only know of the surface to whats really going on. WE NEED TO DO THIS, WE NEED TO MARCH ON WASHINGTON. AND SOON!
    Everytime I hear, or see someone say we can't, or it takes to much money it reminds me of ole traitor bush when he said we CAN"T deport 12 million Illegals, why not? There are enough Americans willing to fund something like this, all we need is someone to get it rolling, it WILL snowball. And if I hear one more Oh I have to work, oh its too far, oh this oh that excuse, I'm slapping someone. With a burrito...lets get on this people, the waiting game is not working.

WE NEED TO DO THIS, WE NEED TO MARCH ON WASHINGTON. AND SOON!
    My gut tells me you are right.

There are enough Americans willing to fund something like this, all we need is someone to get it rolling, it WILL snowball.
    What bothers me is WHERE are these who are willing to fund this?
    Why is it that those supposedly in the know discourage physical numbers on the street?
    Would the biased MSM cover it?

Something is not right here ... I keep wondering WHY the censure and the lawsuit were dropped. My entire personality has shifted to a very skeptical being.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

If there are millions of people who oppose this, and each donated ONE dollar, thats ummmmm millions of dollars right? Pretty simple. We can do it, and we HAVE to. Time is running out. How many people run to the store to pay ONE dollar on a lottery ticket? This is our country we're talking about, not a game.

Why is it that those supposedly in the know discourage physical numbers on the street? "

My friend you have read my mind! I have said that all along. It's disturbing!

Funny, I have been saying the same thing about the $1. If every American Citizen donated $1 to fight illegal immigration we would have millions and millions to fund the fight. Although there are those who refuse to see. How many of us are there? There is no way to tell.

We (legal citizens) must follow the rules on public marches and demonstrations. Some rules may include the following:

The organizers of the event must have a permit in advance.

They must provide portable restrooms relative to the number of people in the march.

They must pay for the clean up costs after the event. This includes overtime pay rates, if required, for the city workers involved in the clean up.

They can be held legally responsible for any personal injuries or property loss (damage) as well as any attorney fees of the plaintiffs. This means they must have insurance coverage for the event.

They must pay for any additional LEOs needed for security and or traffic control of the event. This again would include any overtime costs incurred.

Organizing such an event is possible with proper planning, permits, and legal representation.
    Another factor is the media who would most likely give coverage to those who would counter protest the event. This would be the biggest problem facing us IMO. Fortunately, this problem may diminish in time as the general public becomes more aware of the risks of illegal immigration.

Failure to meet any of the above requirements would result in negative publicity of us and our goals concerning the issue of illegal immigration.

This is just my worthless opinion BTW.

So you're telling me that the illegals provided portable restrooms, paid for security, and cleaned up after themselves?? I find that hard to believe...but then again when did they ever play by the rules....
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

VOATNOW
    We played the fax/call/email waiting game and look where it has gotten us. We need exposure, we need to do something that CAN'T be ignored
    Without that game.......the HOUSE wouldn't be backed into a corner now.
    It is a necessary game that must be played in order to win the battle. Prior to this, they were all confident that they could ram this travesty down America's throat. THE SONG THEY'RE SINGING NOW IS QUITE DIFFERENT as each House Member is up for re:election this year.
    It turned the tide in our favor and now we have to turn up the heat and grab every window of opportunity that opens.

It will take a collection of methods to get this job done.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Iig

March on Washington

I totally agree that we need a march. November 4th. Saturday before elections. I kind of hesitate to put this out there, because our enemies will leap on it faster than we will. Personally, I think we should work quietly, because it will give us the element of surprise, and that is how they did it. We didn't take it seriously because we didn't see them organizing.

I suspect that there are many more of us than those that marched on May 1.

Listen up. We suffer a chronic syndrome: we can't be inconvenienced and we're afraid to inconvenience our employers.

I hear the voice of Jeff, the regional manager for Carl's Jr. in California right now: "We respect our employees' right to protest, so long as they gave us notice, we paid them for the day anyway." He was proud to do it, for illegals.

People, now's the time to find out whether your employer is your friend or your enemy. Maybe you'd rather not know, maybe you'd rather just suspect. Maybe you're afraid he'll turn on you. Then he would have turned on you anyway. And maybe he's just waiting for a way to move you out, so he can hire someone cheaper, legal or not.

Or maybe he'll be one of us. Maybe he's eager to help in some way but feels lost about how to. He could be your sponsor to travel to DC. I'm thinking decals like on race cars. We can carry signs that show the names of our sponsors, or a sponsor sign up sheet. In other words, we show how many other people support the cause. We become a force multiplier.

Outside of the box? Yup, I think we need to be as creative as possible. Besides, it's not that far-fetched, we do it for charity walks all the time.

Try to find out how your employer feels. If you sense that he'd (she) is pro-illegal, get the word out. If you find out he's one of us, great! Get the word out!

Talk to your friends and neighbors. Ask them to help pay for your plane ticket and hotel room. Be willing to make the sacrifices, like stay in a cheaper room, pack your own lunch. Fire the gardener and use the money to help pay for someone else to go. This is how Mexicanos band together.

The Grapevine and Peer Pressure are also enormously effective. They're subtle and don't grab headlines, but they work, and illegals from other societies are used to working this way. Trust me, they'll notice. Fast.

In the meantime:

November 4th. Right before elections. Plenty of planning time. If we start now.

The marches on May 1 were so well organized because they want it, they're hungry to take it. They are like a pack of marauding bachelors seeking to dethrone the king of beasts.

For the alpha lion is to win against numbers, he has to raise himself up and fight as if his life depends on it. Because it does.

And his pride must help.

No empty threats, no saber rattling, no worthless mumbling. We have to mean it. Can you imagine how humiliating if we say we'll go and then don't? What message will that send? If we do that, then we will get what we deserve. Then welcome to the rest of your life.

The MSM will have to report it, if we show up in the millions. It will be nothing but big, big news. And media from around the world will focus on it - hard. Some, like MSNBC, will do it begrudgingly, sure. They'll have to make a face, because crow tastes nasty.

And if we are even more polite, even more orderly, even more organized? No signs that hurl insults, no taunts or name calling. Trust me, trust me, that speaks VOLUMES. Americans respect that so much, that it makes them swell with pride; they become invigorated and more resolute.

We can do it too. Use the enemy's tactics against him. Not only will it work, it will demoralize him. Please don't cry that it might make them angry. They're already angry. Now we're angry. They are worried.

And because I've spawned all these ideas, I'll be asked to take charge. I know, because it happens to me all the time. I will participate, I'll help. I do not have the physical health, money (I'm unemployed - yes, my job went to Pakistan), or skill to spearhead. Ok? But I'm dedicated.

This is hard folks, but isn't it worth it?
    "I have not yet begun to fight!" John Paul Jones

Quote Originally Posted by VOATNOW1
    We (legal citizens) must follow the rules on public marches and demonstrations. Some rules may include the following:

The organizers of the event must have a permit in advance.

They must provide portable restrooms relative to the number of people in the march.

They must pay for the clean up costs after the event. This includes overtime pay rates, if required, for the city workers involved in the clean up.

They can be held legally responsible for any personal injuries or property loss (damage) as well as any attorney fees of the plaintiffs. This means they must have insurance coverage for the event.

This has all been done before and for alot less than a Million dollars, which is what we can drum up at 1 dollar a person, If we all kicked in 10 bucks, thats 10 million at the least. There has to be more than 10 million Americans willing to do this to save this country. We can do it...

They must pay for any additional LEOs needed for security and or traffic control of the event. This again would include any overtime costs incurred.

Organizing such an event is possible with proper planning, permits, and legal representation.
    Another factor is the media who would most likely give coverage to those who would counter protest the event. This would be the biggest problem facing us IMO. Fortunately, this problem may diminish in time as the general public becomes more aware of the risks of illegal immigration.

Failure to meet any of the above requirements would result in negative publicity of us and our goals concerning the issue of illegal immigration.

This is just my worthless opinion BTW.
    This has all been done before, and for alot less than we can raise. At 10 bucks a person, with a million Americans willing to save this country for a DAY and 10 bucks. Not too much to ask I'd say...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast