Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No can do

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Iig
    xianleather, true, true. I'm thinking about how to inspire people to actually go to DC and march, and not use the cost of attendance as an excuse to not go.
    "I have not yet begun to fight!" John Paul Jones

It would be an event that COULD NEVER be ignored by the media, and there would be WAY too many of us for any group to try and silence anyone of us. They bring little drums and megaphones, we bring a drum corp of experienced players, and a million megaphones. Its time we show them who owns this country, THE TAX PAYERS, not the backstabbers in washington whom we supply paychecks for, or the Illegals who seem to think its theirs already. We should pick a date through PM'S to keep the date off the board for now and then spread it under the same conditions to keep it low key to the other side, or we could put 3 or 4 days out there knowingly picking only one that only WE know about, until a few days before, but on the internet that might be tough. Before we promote on this board I think we should have William chime in on the idea and see what hes thinking on it. Then see if we can use the ALIPAC name as a force behind the march. First, we need to nail down someone willing to take this on. And fast. I'm calling CNN on Monday and sorta demanding to speak with Lou or one of his staff to see if they have a line on a person willing to get this on track. Maybe I'll have some luck, they've got to know someone...

By the way, you guys can call me Xian, instead of Xianleather, since it has to be a pain to type out all the time....lol

Iig
    Hi Xian,

Thanks, you're right, my carpal is acting up.

I'm all for what you say. Is this eligible for transfer to the General Discussion area? Does the Moderator do that? I'm still learning the ropes of participating here.

Yes, please, I'd actually be encouraged if William were to tell us to shut up, know what I mean?

Please, let us know, let me know, how it goes with Lou. Thank you very much.

Not a problem, If I have to call CNN all day long Monday, then thats what I have to do. This president is so arogant and removed from the American people its a wonder he can still spell American, or pronounce it for that matter. And he needs to see that America is PISSED OFF, and he is the reason!. And a march of this magnitude will leave no doubt of where he stands with us, in the gutter. I think he avoids public confrontation on this by Americans because hes afraid someone might see through him and his agenda and call him on it, or he might just lose it and flip out. Ya know, if you really look at him, he has mexican features....quite disturbing. I'll post up after I peel the phone from my ear monday...

Quote Originally Posted by Iig
    Hi Xian,

Thanks, you're right, my carpal is acting up.

I'm all for what you say. Is this eligible for transfer to the General Discussion area? Does the Moderator do that? I'm still learning the ropes of participating here.

Yes, please, I'd actually be encouraged if William were to tell us to shut up, know what I mean?

Please, let us know, let me know, how it goes with Lou. Thank you very much.
    I'm pretty sure if a post needs to be moved, it'll be moved. Just remember, keep it clean, research your facts, and provide links when posting news articles , other than that, enjoy it, read the rules, and soak in all the info you can theres tons of it here, and very cool people as well...

Iig
    Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather
    I'm pretty sure if a post needs to be moved, it'll be moved. Just remember, keep it clean, research your facts, and provide links when posting news articles , other than that, enjoy it, read the rules, and soak in all the info you can theres tons of it here, and very cool people as well...
    Very good, will do. And I agree about meeting cool people too. It is very encouraging to know that so many people are plugged in and paying attention.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12