Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No habla Englis...fine, work for the federal government!!!!

http://www.usajobs.opm.gov/

A government site.

To become a citizen isn't one supposed to be able to speak passable English?

If not, how would the majority of citizens be able to conduct business with a federal bureaucracy? How would co-workers or a supervisor interact with the non-English speaker?

On the linked-to site I do not see ANY other non-English language having a link to pages written in Espanol!!!!

"Your career in the U.S. Government starts here!
    ¿Habla Español? Para saber más de las oportunidades de empleo, iniciativas, y novedades."

How do you say "Yes, we the people will obey you, master"?

Bow down to our elite overlords!!!! How long until the enforcement lackeys of the elites, the proverbial jack-booted thugs, seek out those such as I and thee and use federal law to silence us?

I fear the day will come.

Kinda' curious though, as to what percentage of the fed's thugs coming for me will have little Mexican flags sewn on their sleeves and will be ordering me to hit the floor as their automatic weapons are ready to remove another mouthy commoner unwilling to obey his masters?

Ya...that's what I thought........but nothing is as I thought it was.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ditto

Yeh, Crazybird! Ditto!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Ya...that's what I thought........but nothing is as I thought it was.
    It is a requirement. But President Bush has a motto that he lives by every single day, "Rules were made to be broken".
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No habla English? Good go back to Mexico and stay there until you have learned to speak English and to what it means to salute our flag.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

No habla English...have a story on that one.
    A friend of ours works as a supervisor for a construction company that did hire hispanics in NC....don't ask me I don't know if they were legal or not, one thing I do know Bobby told us they were lazy....Well he told them that they had to do this particular job...wasn't something they wanted to do, all of a sudden Bobby heard No habla English...so Bobby walks up to the owner of the company and tells him, well these guys are going to have to take a cut in pay since they don't want to do this job...all of a sudden the group of them, think Bobby said there about 5 of them....chimed in, in English....hey you can't cut our pay, we were hired at $14.00 an hour. Bet there are lots of them like that here.....

They all do it so they can get special treatment. They do it to police all the time.

A co-worker's prior job was at a meat packing plant in Omaha Necraska where he was a supervisor.

While there he made it a point to speak "gutter" Spanish ONLY.

But, he grw up in south Texas and had taken Spanish in college to accompany his business major.....he said his original plan had been to become involved in multi-national marketing but there were just so many more applicants than jobs he never could get hired in that field.

Anyway, he could understand everything the Hispanic workers spoke, though they thought he could barely understand the language and knew only the few phrases needed to keep the workers working.

He told of the constant talk ridiculing whites and Americans, the blatant "racism" though it was actually them despising our culture.

Well, they had an on-site dinner in the company cafeteria one night. All workers invited. Since he was a supervisor he was allowed to bring his wife. Upon entering, he was so disgusted at the filthy language spoken aloud about his wife, what they would do to the Gringa, etc etc that he filed a complaint with management. Three days later he was fired.

He didn't fight it since the meat packing industry in Nebraska has such close ties with local, state and federal governments he knew any attempt to fight the firing was futile and, besides, he didn't want to be around the disgusting 2nd-world barbarian scum anymore.

Remember folks..... cook you meat thoroughly. You don't know if a drug-resistant tuberculosis-carrying invader has coughed and covered you meat with sputum alive with the TB bacteria.

No habla English? Good go back to Mexico and stay there until you have learned to speak English and to what it means to salute our flag.
    Oh no! Here come the bleeding-heart sympathizers! It's criminal to require such 'culture-entrenched' peoples to salute an American flag. Their own beloved Mexico flag is so very special and dear, their human rights must not be violated...and we perhaps we should salute their flag just to show goodwill, a gesture of good faith
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

English/Spanish

You know those tiny voice operated tape recorders. I actually carried one in my pocket, when I was on duty with a certain doctor. In Fl. it's illegal to record someone without their knowledge and consent. If I had had to use the recordings.......the law would have been down on me. But I had to with this guy. Fortunately, things never went that far.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast