Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Recently when the wife and myself were in Vegas, I noticed alot of "Mexicans" selling ICE COLD WATER on the walkways & corners.
    Well walking to the MGM one nite I noticed one of these Mexicans digging through a dumpster... Grabbing EMPTY WATER BOTTLES!
    So, the next time you see someone on a street selling Ice Cold Water for a buck... Think twice...
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    Recently when the wife and myself were in Vegas, I noticed alot of "Mexicans" selling ICE COLD WATER on the walkways & corners.
    Well walking to the MGM one nite I noticed one of these Mexicans digging through a dumpster... Grabbing EMPTY WATER BOTTLES!
    So, the next time you see someone on a street selling Ice Cold Water for a buck... Think twice...
    Careful that you don't get arrested for defamation. Certain truths are no longer allowed to be told.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    Any one any where who buys bottled water that doesn't have a machine sealed cap is nuts, but you would have had to see that bottle did you buy one!!!

Kathyet

hell im not afraid to admit it, i pay my taxes. i went and got my butt on food stamps a couple of months ago because i just cant afford food anymore while i have bills, rent and a tuition to pay off. i was rather shocked at the generous amount they decided to give me, and it helps alot and i am so grateful that i have this to help me until i am done with school and start working a real better job hopefully [i graduate in march and i have the EBT card/fs until feb] anyways, this gets relevant to the topic because while i was at the DSHS office going to pick up my EBT card i saw a big line of mexican women there with alot of kids..im not even kidding and i know how stereotypical that sounds, one of them was like 40 years old [at least, she looked OLD] and she had 4 kids, a preteen daughter, a toddler, a five year old [i dunno exactly, im gonna say a little kid] and a newborn baby. now you'd normally be like all, god bless you and your children. but come on, who the hell has that many kids when they cant afford it? well....illegals of coarse.

so anyways she got her EBT card, but thats not all she got either. the lady from behind the glass, the county worker came around to the door and brought out like 8 bags over packed with brand new groceries for her to take. it kind of pissed me off, because i could see that food going toward people like HOMELESS CITIZENS THAT ARE HUNGREY that cant qualify for food stamps or assistance for various reasons but instead, this handout gets everything. anyways, the whole bunch of the mexican people got bags of food. my friend who has a family of 3 [herself, her husband and her daughter] are living off minimum wage because her husband lost his job during the recession and had to go into retail, gets 300.00 in food stamps every month, but they are tax payers so i beleive its entitled to them. however how much money do you think goes to a questionable hispanic family of 6 or 7? and do you really think any family could honestly sit there and pig out on hundreds of dollars of food a month?

another thing i noticed was on the application for TANF [beleive it or not tanf is NOT given to illegal immigrants, infact it is now extremely hard for citizens to qualify for without showing a whole junk load of documents and proof of things and being extremely poor...well thats what they want you to beleive otherwise people that are living in tent cities right now would be the first its given to amiright? ] anyways on the application it says TANF isnt given to illegals [again, i think thats b.s] and that food stamps ARE given to illegals. and im like going over that application and the whole time thinking...."Well gosh, if youre going to give them over 500.00 a month in just food, what would they need the tanf for anyways?" its just a horrible disgrace, while there i also saw a county worker speaking the worst spanish ive ever heard [some of you know im half puerto rican] but some of the things she was saying to the illegal lady well..the lady that didnt know the english, was downright nasty! "oh dont you worry about a thing sweetheart were going to get this all sorted out for you so you dont have to worry" and she seemed pretty f****** happy to help her out, but where is her lending hand to the citizens like us that need it?

There should be an ICE sub-station in every welfare office across this country, ready, able and willing to deport every illegal invader who is bleeding this country dry!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    There should be an ICE sub-station in every welfare office across this country, ready, able and willing to deport every illegal invader who is bleeding this country dry!!
    Agree. At least have an ICE agent stationed in each office to check for illegals.

Park a big ol' "paddywagon" with the ICE insignia right in front of the door.

Detain, arrest and deport all those who come in and apply anyway.

Those who run off and don't apply when they see the ICE "paddywagon"? Well, they'd be learning the important lesson that we (the American citizens) are fed-up and will make it unattractive and impossible for them to survive here on "freebies" illegally.

Those who dare to come in and apply anyway? Load up! (But load up in that second "paddywagon" in the back. Leave the one out front right where it is.) If they have "anchor-babies" they have exactly as much time as it takes to "load up" to decide if they are taking their children with them or placing them up for adoption.
    An American of Irish descent - NOT an "Irish-American".
    He is my son. He currently serves for us in Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonderis
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Agree. At least have an ICE agent stationed in each office to check for illegals.

Park a big ol' "paddywagon" with the ICE insignia right in front of the door.

Detain, arrest and deport all those who come in and apply anyway.

Those who run off and don't apply when they see the ICE "paddywagon"? Well, they'd be learning the important lesson that we (the American citizens) are fed-up and will make it unattractive and impossible for them to survive here on "freebies" illegally.

Those who dare to come in and apply anyway? Load up! (But load up in that second "paddywagon" in the back. Leave the one out front right where it is.) If they have "anchor-babies" they have exactly as much time as it takes to "load up" to decide if they are taking their children with them or placing them up for adoption.
    whats most sad is to see their children brought up this way, alot of them treat their children like crap, and only use them as a means for benefits. im not saying all of them are like this, but ive been a first eye witness to many, and then the irony is, even though these children of theirs whom they throw into the middle of it "dont deport us, you seperate us from our children" grow up to be just like them, racist, 3rd world mentality, living off welfare, getting knocked up at a young age. it isnt all of them, but i see alot more mexicans with a ghetto mentality then ones that dont.

oops i forgot something i wanted to add, the other day i went with my friend to go pick up her girl from kidnergarten. while we were waiting for the teachers to come out with the kids we saw this vietnamese woman with her son and a teacher was talking to her about the ESL class. the teacher had said the child couldnt attend the ESL because it was for spanish children only, so they decided to exclude the little asian boy and questioned his mother why she wanted him in ESL, what she said was that she wanted her son to know vietnamese, english and spanish and she thought that ESL would help him better his english and spanish, but to her dismay [and the look on her face was priceless when the teacher explained this] she found out that ESL was for spanish kids only and she ended up leaving in a mood. this is just another example, of how the handouts to "hispanics" [gimme a break] are dividing other races and leaving out everyone else in society so that the mexicans get everything.

Quote Originally Posted by littleirishgirl
    ..."dont deport us, you seperate us from our children"

**respectfully snipped for space before and after comment***
    Exactly why I said that they have the time it takes for ICE to determine legal status and "load up" in the deportation van to decide whether or not to take their children with them or place them up for adoption.

They broke the law and subjected their children to this. It's not unlike any other criminal sent to jail or prison for their crimes, depriving their children of a Mother or Father, such as they are. They are deprived of their alleged "parent" also because of a crime (drugs, prostitution, rape, murder, etc.) that the parent committed.

Coming here illegally is a crime.

Either eliminate automatic citizenship by birth ("anchor-baby" to illegals) or force illegals to decide to either take their children with them (upon discovery of their crime of tresspass) or put them up for adoption.

Adoption. The adopting family is the sole support of the child. The citizen taxpayers, state and federal governments are not.

Make it clear to the illegals that that will be their fate and the fate of their children due to their crime of being here illegally. No longer will they be able to use their children to protect themselves.
    An American of Irish descent - NOT an "Irish-American".
    He is my son. He currently serves for us in Iraq.

Illegals get welfare through their citizen anchor children. The problem is that nobody reports these illegals when they show up for free prenatal care, thus allowing the birth of a citizen child. And this is what is bankrupting hospitals, raising taxes, overcrowding American schools, and on and on and on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12