Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No Match to be rescinded?

I was just watching Glenn Beck interviewing someone and it was stated that Obama intends to rescind the No Match law for employers? Has anyone seen this? As I understand, when the SS administration contacts an employer and gives them notice that an employee's social security number doesn't match, the employer is obligated to investigate and remedy the problem with the employee or fire them. If no match is rescinded, the employer will no longer be required to check and will no longer need to worry about being fined? If what I heard is true, Obama is simply going to back-door amnesty by leaving in place the magnets for IA's. I also heard that sneaking into the country would be de-criminalized. Someone please tell me that this is all a bad dream and I am still living in a sovereign country!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Re: No Match to be rescinded?

Glenn Beck is saying what some of us have been saying for awhile.
    Oh ya, we are "loonies."
    I tell my friends that are naysayers, that I don't waste my precious time on something that's not true!
    I have the time to investigate EVERYTHING.
    That's why my radar went up quite awhile ago.

It was the racist Reverand Wright that pushed me over the top.
    Don't tell me you sat and listened to that crap FOR 20 YEARS and never heard him be racist!! PLEASE!

This was the all-time scariest Beck I've ever seen....
    That part with Dr Keith Ablow, WOW, the words they were both saying... SHOCKING!!! VERY SHOCKING!!!

People are waking up and realizing the worst is here!
    THEY VOTED IN A hater of Whites, Jews, and America!
    This was the all-time scariest Beck I've ever seen....
    That part with Dr Keith Ablow, WOW, the words they were both saying... SHOCKING!!! VERY SHOCKING!!![/size]

Obama voters need to pray for help getting us REAL American out of this mess we have got for a President
    He needs to be up on Treason or something.
    How do you oust someone like him?

WHAT DO WE DOREALLY, what do we do?
    The word is spreading and in 7 days a lot of eyes have been opened.
    We need direction and move on him as a HUGE group.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

the changes being done are coming from the DHS people who have changed their tactics when it comes to illegals. that way, they dont need to get congress approval

Obama is going to rescind the No Match Rule BUT the petition we all signed at NumbersUSA was to keep 4 Immigration Amendments voted on by the house in the DHS spending bill.One of those Amendments is the No Match Rule.

If you have not yet signed the Petition it is still on www.NumbersUSA.com front page and has over 100,000 signatures so far.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson