Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Ladydrake
    American_made,

I got away with it for 6 years, hehe. His job was cooking, washing the dishes and taking out the trash. I had everything else covered (yardwork, handyman stuff, even getting on the roof to put up Christmas lights).

We've had food poisoning 3 times within the last year (from different places) so needless to say that was incentive to cook at home. Not to mention we want to start a family and I insisted we start eating better.

And you are right, it's just too expensive to eat out anyway.
    Way to go. My wife and I have been married for 15 years. I cook, do the dishes, mow the lawn and a couple other little odds and ends, but since we both work we try and split the house work so we have time for each other and our youngest son who is still at home. Compromise makes a marriage strong.

I know I would be a lot skinnier if she did the cooking. (God I hope she does not read this I will be in sooo much trouble.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

I perfer to cook than have us eat out not knowing who is handling the food!
    Amen! I have a $75 Outback Steakhouse gift card...from last xmas.

I know I would be a lot skinnier if she did the cooking. (God I hope she does not read this I will be in sooo much trouble.
    Oh I am soo telling on you!

But really, yeah hubby wants to drop a few pounds and it so happens I actually prefer the more healthy foods anyway (they just taste better to me).
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12