I know you all are probably sick of hearing this over and over, but I keep hearing it over and over and I cannot help responding by posting it and e-mailing it to representatives and advocates of illegal immigration. So please bare with me. Humor me if you want to.

NO MORE DOUBLE TALK, MITT ROMNEY.

Mitt Romney say we cannot round up and deport 20 million people, put them on busses and deport them. No one is saying that but those who do not want to do anything about illegal immigration, securing our borders and enforcing our immigration laws. Immigrants help the economy. These is a favorite talking points of pro-illegal advocates and those lukewarm ones sitting on the fence with their heads spinning around. It is getting old already. So enough of that.

Enforce our immigration laws. We do need immigrant workers and they should be admitted legally, temporary with no paths to citizenship and no chance of producing an anchor baby while they are here.

Illegal aliens that are here must not be able to continue to stay here and work illegally. It is only fair and lawful to make it impossible for them to remain here and work and they will self deport. Then replace them with a legal workforce from anywhere, including Mexico, that have been waiting patiently by the law to come here. Illegal aliens must leave, get in line, not here but in their own countries behind those who have been waiting. That is the price they have to pay for breaking our immigration laws, committing crimes of using false or stolen IDs and SS numbers.
Every crime has its consequences and illegal immigration is a crime.

The American people will never accept amnesty, a earned path to citizenship or a guest workers program that is not truly temporary.
No more double talk, just tell us what you want to do about illegal immigration.And we will vote accordingly.