Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My cell phone ring is Independence Day . I will fight for the independence of the USA each and every day of my life.
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

I AM UPSET ABOUT THIS TOO. IF THEY FINISH THIS BILL BY INDEPENDENCE DAY....IT HAD BETTER BE IN THE BEST INTEREST OF USA AND THE AMERICAN CITIZEN
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi Red Pony 353,
    Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    IT HAD BETTER BE IN THE BEST INTEREST OF USA AND THE AMERICAN CITIZEN
    The only acceptable new law that would serve America's best interest would require:

Mass deportation of all illegals
    Prison for their employers (including and especially company CEOs)
    Abolishment of the NON-immigrant H-1B and L-1 visas followed by expedited deportation back to Bangalore.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Everybody should be flying our flag to show support for America!
    Mine is out now!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If this passes on the 4th of July...you can bet that the hispanics will not only be celebrating Cinco de Mayo...but Quatro de Julio, too!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Looks like Reid is going to try it sooner (Friday-Monday?) using the "Clay Pigeon" maneuver according to ABC and NBC.

See link on ALIPAC
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=69504

Anyway, the 4th of July is taken!!
    ----for patriots of the USA!!!

We will tell them to back off our holiday.

This really would be a kick in the pants. The 'dream team' of senators who keep pushing this are on their way to becoming the most hated men in America (or whatever new name they decide to call us if this goes through...).

Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaMan
    If this passes on the 4th of July...you can bet that the hispanics will not only be celebrating Cinco de Mayo...but Quatro de Julio, too!!
    The politically correct crowd has already destroyed holidays that have been celebrated in this country for generations, such as Christmas and Columbus Day. The Fourth of July is one of the few we have left. If they DARE to pass this pile of filth on July 4th, I don't even want to think about what might happen ........

Shockedincalifornia I wouldn't be surprised if he does it right before the 4th knowing all the senators will want to be going home for the holiday and won't want to be stuck in D.C. debating the bill.
    You are the Grayrider, you would not make peace with the bluecoats, you may go in peace

GOD BLESS AMERICA...
    GOD BLESS THE SECOND AMMENDMENT
    AND GOD BLESS EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN WHO CHERISHES BOTH!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast