Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No One From Idaho Supports SAVE Act?

It looks like no one from Idaho (or Montana) has signed the SAVE Act. That's 4 Senators and 3 Representatives. This is going to be a big week, the invaders are going to be marching in the streets again, the citizens are going to be mad and PAYING ATTENTION. I think this is a ripe time to make phone calls, faxes, emails, hollerin, whatever.

Write the Idaho Statesman and tell them Idaho's elected officials should support the SAVE Act and follow the wishes of their constituents.

https://forms.idahostatesman.com/lettertoeditor/

Bill Sali needs to sign the petition.

Sorry for the mistake. Bill Sali (R) ID 2nd is the only one who hasn't signed the petition.

I don't think anyone in Nevada has signed on

We have Reid here
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've been emailing Ensign repeatedly to sign on to it.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

why not sali?

Why hasn't Sali signed? He has several press releases against illegals on his website. What is the holdup?

MW
    notyou wrote:

Why hasn't Sali signed? He has several press releases against illegals on his website. What is the holdup?
    AmyCarter wrote:

Sorry for the mistake. Bill Sali (R) ID 2nd is the only one who hasn't signed the petition.
    Good question, Notyou.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have hounded Sali and that rat just won't sign but simpson did...I will not give up on him though!~!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)