Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

No Place I would Rather be than Right here Right NOW

I am ready and Fighting evil that is attacking Arizona

This site pumps me up and the Marxist / Progressive / Communist attack on Arizona has me P.O.ed like never before

Please help keep ALIPAC Running or we are all truly screwed with few voices getting threw

you do have a Big Dog in this Fight ~ ALIPAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

it would be nice if we could all move to az, live well, have nice jobs, be virtually crime free and secure the border ourselves

I'm all for that. I'm sick of New Jersey where Sen. Robert Mendez panders to illegal alien hispanics and helps his own kind of people than other ethnicities. If i can get a job in arizona, set up my own business and only hire american citizens and help built our borders securely, i will pack my bags right now and i'll see you tommorrow. And I am NOT WHITE, either.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

i live in arizona , i only want to be here in the winter ...

but this state is the flash point , so i guess i should be happy to be so close to the fire ..

Thank you AirborneSapper7 for the continued support, and for your financial challenge to us all. Americans must get engaged, let their voices be heard, and when able, support financially the efforts to protect our nation.

Psalm 23, it is written,..."The Lord is my Shepherd"
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    i live in arizona , i only want to be here in the winter ...
    What about areas like Flagstaff and Sedona, they are not too hot in the summer are they?

They will save you a few degrees but it still feels real hot there too.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!