Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think cutting greenhouse gases goes all the way back to Bush One, and he was the just one NOT TO SIGN IT to protect American Industry who didn't want to spend money to install the scrubbers and the American Power Industry that likewise didn't wan to spend money to install scrubbers on their power plants. Clinton....I do not remember Clinton on that one....you're saying he signed it knowing Congress would defeat it, common tactic, shows a complete lack of integrity. It was his job to find ways to help American Industry and the American Power Industry to finance the investments and comply with what is RIGHT whether foreign nations are demanding it or not.

Greenhouse gases are a very very serious problem. The United States should have been the one to lead a solution to this problem 30 years ago.

Globalists prevented it. Welcome to the heat!! If anyone still believes Globalists and these multi-national corporations give a hoot about you, your family, the United States or the survival of the human race, then you need to read some more information about Global Warming.

Many scientists believe it is irreversible at this point.

I hope they are wrong. Nature can be an amazing partner when you are doing the right things.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AZJouster made some salient points but one thing that he said jumped out at me. He RIGHTLY stated that Bush did not have to sign onto something just because other countries WANTED him to do it. Can you see the direction I'm getting ready to take???

I feel that the European countries who disagreed with this administration's Iraq policy had the exact same right to refuse to cooperate as Bush did about greenhouse gases. We sure don't even pretend that we are going to be bullied by what other countries want us to do but watch out if you are another country and dare to disagree with something this administration wants to do. Remember--"If you are not with us, you are against us making you a terrorist supporter". That is just plan baloney.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

AZ--I appreciate your comments and I admit that I don't know everything there is about how the Kyoto deal was handled by Clinton. I am a little behind when it comes to this one.

My point is that if one president impliments something, and another president comes along and totally undoes what the first president did, then the same thing can happen again. When we get a president in office next time, maybe everything Bush has done can be changed. My only fear is we get someone who is as big of a 'yes man' as george is, things won't change much.

This next election will really be the big one. We need to shove Mexico back inside their borders and tell China no more favorite trading status. The only way we will get this done is to vote out anybody in office that holds bushie boy dear to their hearts. The word must get out!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think fully half the nation hated bushie boy when he was elected to office the first time...much less the second. It won't be too difficult to open people's eyes to this incompetent.

He seems quite competent tho when it come to treason against our nation and our people. Of course he has lots of help with this design. He didn't think of it, he's the one being used to implement it.

We must have an entire congress full of treasonous persons b/c they allow this president the needed space to attempt to accomplish his goals. To my amazement, they haven't begun impeachment proceedings against him at this point.

I think we must be rid of the whole kit and kaboodle of them, and the sooner the better.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

You're right, Roadrunner....the whole kid and kaboodle...with very rare exception, like TOM TANCREDO!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

WELL.................................Let me keep Coble too!!! He might not always vote the way I would like but at least he's HONEST. That is a RARE quality indeed in Washington.

I'm really hoping this Rove mess will be a HUGE embarassment. I can't STAND that man and my gut feeling has ALWAYS been that, if Rove and Cheney were gone, we wouldn't HAVE a President.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Right....and El President stated at his victory party that Rove was the "architect". I personally didn't like that "term" for an American Election. It didn't ring right, you know what I mean? But, I dismissed it since Bushey Boy has always had a problem with "words".

Now I know exactly what that meant and it involved far more than architecting an election.

Maybe Rockfish and I dislike Bush for some of the same reasons. He took it well, I think I laid it on kind of heavy.

We need a new president who will say, "No amnesty,No CAFTA, no NAFTA, no Kyoto, no U.N., no WTO, no IMF."

Bootie said:
    ----------------------------------
    (...) He RIGHTLY stated that Bush did not have to sign onto something just because other countries WANTED him to do it. (...)

I feel that the European countries who disagreed with this administration's Iraq policy had the exact same right to refuse to cooperate as Bush did about greenhouse gases. (....) Remember--"If you are not with us, you are against us making you a terrorist supporter". That is just plan baloney.
    -----------------------------------

You are correct. It would have been foolish for some of those nations to commit troops.

Especially France.

The government of France would be brought down from within if they invaded a Muslim country. Protest and strikes and attacks would have them surrendering faster than you can say "Seig Heil!!"

Stopping those sweetheart oil deals with Europeans have them pissed off.

more later......

-n
    "It is difficult to overcome the reflexes of national identity. But you will get there."

Bill Clinton, Paris, 8/9/2005

I noticed that "architect" statement too, Judy, and it somehow sounded sleazy and low-down. Rove was the one who DESTROYED McCain in South Carolina primary in 2000 and it was PERSONAL ATTACKS. I just get SO SICK of all of those personal attacks. Go after someone's record. Go after their positions but, for God's sake, don't MAKE UP stuff about their personal lives. I would be thrilled to see the architect CRUMBLE.

Do you ever watch Sylvia Browne on Montel?? I think she's pretty good and I always try to write down her predictions at the end of each year. I taped the show at the end of December and would you like to guess what one of her preditictions was???? That there would be a scandal in the White House!! She might have hit that one on the head. Wouldn't it be FUNNY if this Rove thing also involves Scooter Libby and even Cheney?? There MUST be something to this investigation if the prosecutor, who is a Republican, would have been willing to allow Judy Miller to go to prison for not revealing her sources. And, this investigation is sure taking an awfully long time. We can hope anyway!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12