Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

North American Union?

The U.S. Department of Commerce has this website up:

http://www.spp.gov/

Pay special attention to the security agenda and prosperity agenda pages

I have heard talk of one currency called the Amero, any thoughts?
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

the Amero
    do a search on the site and you should pull up info.

The other name is the "American Currency Union"

GH
    Let's be brutally honest: THe Only thing that matters is when you force Politicians to STOP and PAY Attention to You. Its time to think about ways to do that.

How much of a beating will we take in that currency exchange?
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

insane

send it to Lou Dobbs
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

President George Bush, President Vicente Fox of Mexico, and Prime Minister Paul Martin of Canada unveiled a blueprint for a safer and more prosperous North America
    the opening line tells me all I need to know. It is conspiracy, not progress.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is blatantly apparent that BIG business is working against our national sovereignty. They care nothing for the US, their loyalty is to multinational business growth and prosperity. They talk about prosperity but they don't mean prosperity for the individual but for the BIG companies.

Our money is being changed in color quite frequently. It used to be that our money was only changed every 50 years or so. Now it gets changed every couple of years. They are getting us accustomed to changes in all areas. This is a true conspiracy and we have got to get our friends, neighbors, family aware of these threats to our nation.

I'd also like to add that those Americans who have moderate amounts of wealth will be the biggest losers. They will exchange their money for the new North American "Amero" and will lose value in the process.

The really wealthy, truly savvy, guys are buying commodities. Ever wonder why silver and gold commodities went up so high a few weeks ago when the president and others are trying to convince us how great the economy is? It's because the truly aware people are investing in things that have a real value. Our paper money is only "valuable" because of the full FAITH of its value as opposed to true VALUE backing it up.

How much of a beating will we take in that currency exchange
    It depends on how serious they are about this. But they do seem very serious. The next moves will be over the summer. If the value of the U.S. Dollar drops, the effect would be a very quick increase in gas prices.

Whether that happens this summer, or whether they wait until they fully decide to implement the new currency...is the question. Right now, the U.S. government continues to let the dollar slide so low, that many governments around the world are looking to bail out and go into Euros.

The more that happens the more it encourages other nations to go along with the plan to refuse to support the American dollar.

That trend - by itself - then encourages the implementation of the new Currency...in order to "save" the U.S. economy. [In reality, we would be surrendering the last of our sovereignty. Economic Sovereignty and Border Sovereignty, are what makes a country...a country].

GH
    Let's be brutally honest: THe Only thing that matters is when you force Politicians to STOP and PAY Attention to You. Its time to think about ways to do that.

SPP = North American Community (CFR) Plan

Security and Prosperity Partnership Of North America
    Thanks to the first poster for putting up that information.

I wondered how they would do this. This errand was passed onto the Commerce Department because they have "Transnational" capability and a great deal of independence in Washington (they are the guys who watch over a lot of the legislation to make sure that nothing interferes with the Big Corporations in China).

This SPP is the New Name.

What was the Old Name you ask: FTAA

SPP also doubles as the implementation arm of the CFR Report on the North American Community.

The timing of all of this stuff will increase and speed up.

What this means in real terms...is that the House Version of that Anti-U.S.
    Immigration Bill has got to be Defeated !!!

GH

Re: SPP = North American Community (CFR) Plan

What this means in real terms...is that the House Version of that Anti-U.S.
    Immigration Bill has got to be Defeated !!!

GH[/quote]Do you mean the SENATE version of that Anti-U.S. Immigration Bill has got to be Defeated?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast