Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What this means in real terms...is that the House Version of that Anti-U.S. Immigration Bill has got to be Defeated !!!
    It seems awfully funny to me that the congressmen who passed HR 4437 aren't jumping up and down saying not only no but hell no! I hope they are wise enough to tell the senate to go jump in the lake.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do you mean the SENATE version of that Anti-U.S. Immigration Bill has got to be Defeated?
    Yes, I mean that the House Bill should be passed and tightened, and the Senate Version should be stopped (because it will STILL come up in the Reconciliation Committees after the House Bill is Voted on, unless that House Bill is voted down also).

I did get my words mixed up in the earlier post. Glad you understood anyways.

GH
    Let's be brutally honest: THe Only thing that matters is when you force Politicians to STOP and PAY Attention to You. Its time to think about ways to do that.

My biggest fear is the softheaded schmootzes will wait till after the November Mid-Term elections than pass a cobbled together carpola compromise during the lame duck session between Nov and the Christmas break! They are real sneaky pete's that way.
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12