Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Molly

It does seem like something out of a science fiction novel...Unfortunately most people I run into don't even have a clue what's happening around them. That goes for some members of my own family...So many people don't like to think, that our own government could be capable of this much evil against the American people.
    Ditto to that.

I actually had a conversation with my mother about it tonight.....She said, "Yeah, but their families have to grow up here. Their kids go to school here. They don't care about America?"

I said, "Do you think the people in Beverly Hills care much about the rest of Los Angeles? They put their kids up in private schools, and live in their gated communities. To hell with the rest of us. They want what Mexico has. An enormous, uneducated, poor, weak under-class with the rich, powerful, government/government connected at the top. They want to destroy our middle-class, and our nation. We're too expensive."
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Oh, one more thing.............Notice how they are not airing much of this NWO stuff on TV any more?

Guess it seemed entertaining and harmless 7 years ago. How things have changed.......
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly

It does seem like something out of a science fiction novel...Unfortunately most people I run into don't even have a clue what's happening around them. That goes for some members of my own family...So many people don't like to think, that our own government could be capable of this much evil against the American people.
    Ditto to that.

I actually had a conversation with my mother about it tonight.....She said, "Yeah, but their families have to grow up here. Their kids go to school here. They don't care about America?"

I said, "Do you think the people in Beverly Hills care much about the rest of Los Angeles? They put their kids up in private schools, and live in their gated communities. To hell with the rest of us. They want what Mexico has. An enormous, uneducated, poor, weak under-class with the rich, powerful, government/government connected at the top. They want to destroy our middle-class, and our nation. We're too expensive."
    I've always heard my whole life, how the Mexican people were treated so badly in Mexico by their own government. Their government doesn't care what happens to them. But Mexico has some of the wealthist people in the world, and No middle class! Now we are becoming Mexico!

It is as real as the European and African unions. Now if they get this bill passed it will be law. So that is why this bill must be stoped.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

I am affraid that this will eventually lead to civil war. Americans are only going to be pushed so far. And it's dangerously close. Maybe thats exactly what Bush wants, then he can declare martial law and stay in office. He loves being a dictator too much to just leave at the end of his term. I once read the NWO agenda by that fruitcake Wolfowitz. I must say I agreed with most of there ideas (i must be a sick basturd). But I had no idea the NAU was part of their plan.Not to worry, they are totally incompetent Iraq was going to be a slam dunk. Just wait till they try to take United States

Quote Originally Posted by Skipp
    I am affraid that this will eventually lead to civil war. Americans are only going to be pushed so far. And it's dangerously close. Maybe thats exactly what Bush wants, then he can declare martial law and stay in office. He loves being a dictator too much to just leave at the end of his term. I once read the NWO agenda by that fruitcake Wolfowitz. I must say I agreed with most of there ideas (i must be a sick basturd). But I had no idea the NAU was part of their plan.Not to worry, they are totally incompetent Iraq was going to be a slam dunk. Just wait till they try to take United States

What parts of it did you agree with? They have no right what so ever to do this behind our back; even if you agree with some of it, it should be discused with US AMERICANS FIRST. If we agree or disagree that is the way it should work.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Most of us are informed through these forums and cable news. Unfortunately many people never watch the cable news channels. The newspapers don't really represent our side of the illegal immigration issue. Nor does the regular news on the non cable channels. The problem is most of the country doesn't even know about this amnesty bill today.

Hi there Molly. Welcome aboard!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Hi there Molly. Welcome aboard!
    Thanks for the Welcome! After what our wonder senators did today, I'm having a hard time sleeping. You guys are great!

Quote Originally Posted by Matthewcloseborders
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipp

What parts of it did you agree with? They have no right what so ever to do this behind our back; even if you agree with some of it, it should be discused with US AMERICANS FIRST. If we agree or disagree that is the way it should work.
    Just so we are on the same page here. I was talking about the NWO not the NAU. I didn't know the two were related. What I agreed with was the idea of world population cut by 2/3, the conservation of resources, preserving natrual enviroment, elimination of currency, no more crime. But i'm not willing to exterminate 4 billion people to achieve this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast