Quote Originally Posted by Skipp
Quote Originally Posted by Matthewcloseborders
Quote Originally Posted by Skipp
I am affraid that this will eventually lead to civil war. Americans are only going to be pushed so far. And it's dangerously close. Maybe thats exactly what Bush wants, then he can declare martial law and stay in office. He loves being a dictator too much to just leave at the end of his term. I once read the NWO agenda by that fruitcake Wolfowitz. I must say I agreed with most of there ideas (i must be a sick basturd). But I had no idea the NAU was part of their plan.Not to worry, they are totally incompetent Iraq was going to be a slam dunk. Just wait till they try to take United States

What parts of it did you agree with? They have no right what so ever to do this behind our back; even if you agree with some of it, it should be discused with US AMERICANS FIRST. If we agree or disagree that is the way it should work.
Just so we are on the same page here. I was talking about the NWO not the NAU. I didn't know the two were related. What I agreed with was the idea of world population cut by 2/3, the conservation of resources, preserving natrual enviroment, elimination of currency, no more crime. But i'm not willing to exterminate 4 billion people to achieve this.
They are very much related, heck the NWO=world government. The North American union is like a state with in that plan. I don't like it because it will likely turn out bad for us normal poor to middle class, in while the rich will rule over us with a iron fist. Also the fact that most of the world is not free and islam controls 1/6th of the world pop. Which is not a good thing if you went running water and power. Also Advancements at all. Our senaters or congress or even President don't have any right what so ever to do as they are doing. There job is to work for our best interest that is all. I would love to see the human race get off this planet one day in spread through out the solar system,,,I'm all for changes for the better. But Bush and his goons are not doing this for our better or interest. They are doing it to be rich pigs that act like gods or at least see them selfs as so.

Freedom is hard to keep in we can hardly do it with what we have. It would not be in our best interest to do anything like this. This is nuts.

Now I may sound weird but this is the truth.