Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Not Americas View: AmericasVoiceOnline.Org

I am so disqusted with some sites like (Americasvoiceonline.org). They are against Sheriff Arpio, Lou Dobbs, CNN, etc. They say they are my voice and the voice of the majority of Americans but they seem more interested in giving illegals amnesty and rights they dont deserve as the criminals they are. Their information always seems swayed in favor of illegals and proclaim we want Immigration reform including amnesty. I think, according to polls, we Americans want illegals to pack up and go home, stop crossing our border illegally, stop using fake IDS, breaking our laws, wasting our taxmoney on hospitals, schools etc. Once home, they should go through the legal process to become citizens and wait their turn like the many other good immigrant people who followed our laws. Stop confusing legal immigrants with illegal immigrants. Illegal Immigrants are criminals and know they are criminals. Really annoying...

ELE

The illegals advocates are very genrous with OUR money

Welcome to Alipac doygif.

It is interesting how the pro-Amnesty groups think that we should give illegals Amnesty and we must ALL pay for them. I often wonder if these same individuals/groups that want Amnesty had to pay for the illegals/Amnesty with out our tax dollars and financial input would feel if THEY alone had to pay for the illegals. Let them put their money where their mouth is.....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They wanted an awful lot...

They wanted Amnesty and Free Healthcare, along with all the future perks of becoming a citizen? For those who would completely disrespect our country, its laws, and its people? Not to mention made demands of us and called us bigots when they didnt get their way?

/LAUGH

Hysterical bunch of jackasses. The absolute gaul of these people is astounding...I am so thoroughly offended that illegals are still getting this preferential treatment by our treasonous government, but now I know whos side THEY are on as well....Not Ours

Good post Tbow! You have managed to express my thought exactly!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)