Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is not fair or good policy to give amnesty to 12 million

It is not fair or good policy to give amnesty to 12 million illegals immigrants (most from Mexico) just because they are here. (Just because my door is open does not give any one who is not invited to come in. If they do come in I have the right the have law enforcement to come and throw them out.)Just because our border are open does not give illegal the right to come into our country and stay. They should have to pay the price of being deported and not rewarded with amnesty. They should be deported and if it hurts the economy, bring in immigrants. (What Would It Cost to Deport Illegal Aliens. By Mac Johnson)Solve the real problem of world starvation and poverty by letting other countries beside Mexico have a piece of the American dream. Mexico have resources to take care of it’s people. It is not our problem to take care of Mexico’s people. Mexico’s people are not starving.
    If we need a “guest worker” program, why don’t we have them come from countries where they are really starving.

Watch Lou Dobbs, "the war on the middle class". The object of the game seems to be to destroy the middle class in this country, so it makes no difference which 3rd world country they allow in as long as they let in as many as possible. Not to mention open borders so they can fulfill their dream of a north american union. If he doesn't sign the fence bill soon it will become a pocket veto.

Yes.

It is not fair or good policy to give amnesty to MILLIONS of American Businesses.

Many of these are Mom & Pop shops, restaurants, contractors, landscapers, day labor hirers and factories. There IS a reason that illegals come here because the under-the-table jobs are plenty. Why is the media not focusing on the businesses that break labor laws?

The legality of non-citizens breaking our laws is somewhat murky.
    The legality of hiring illegal labor is not!!!
    Alia of the Knife

"I am a messenger from Muad'Dib. Poor Emperor. I'm afraid my brother won't be very pleased with you."