Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: This is NOT an IMMIGRATION BILL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Perhaps I'm the one who's slow on the up take but I can't find much of anything - save for BOILERMAKERS & H VISAS that have one thing to do with Immigration.
    The boilermaker part really got me rolling on the floor. I guess these idiots think we are still in the 19th Century and using steam power for everything!

As for the H Visas, that is about educated slave labor which Mexico does not have, it also has nothing to do with immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia
    Which bills are you commenting on here? The Flake Guiterrez bill?
    I am referring to
    S2611
    PENCE bill
    GUT em quick/FLAKE the SNAKE House bill

NOTE: S2611 & PENCE {end of '06} as I've mentioned a million times, are NOT dead. They're being recycled and added to the new bills. PENCE bill is very dangerous.

PENCE is 300 pages of NON IMMIGRATION - OPEN BORDER crapola and has never faded---------just hidden.

But......
    LOL, we have a copy, PENCE...........stick it in your pipe and smoke it quickly because you made a fatal error and will be CHOKING on that piece of crap very soon along with your gang of racists being led by Gutierrez & Flake. 2 more dimb bulbs in the pack who have also made several fatal errors.

How much better can it get than you idiots making one mistake after another
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: This is NOT an IMMIGRATION BILL!!!

How can I get more involved in this amnesty deal with the US and Mexico? How can we stop them from taking our country and forcing us to learn Spanish
    Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    None of these bills are IMMIGRATION BILLS!!

There is NOTHING in these bills ---- hundreds of pages!! ---- that has anything to do with Immigration into America.

What does securing mexico's southern border have to do with Immigration?

What do PROJECTS in mexico or canada have to do with IMMIGRATION into America?

I need for one of you guys to explain to me what does ANY OF THIS have to do with IMMIGRATION into America. Perhaps I'm the one who's slow on the up take but I can't find much of anything - save for BOILERMAKERS & H VISAS that have one thing to do with Immigration.

What does IRRIGATION / WATER have to do with IMMIGRATION?
    Agreed! I just got through almost the entire bill. What BS!

Banned
    bttt

Banned
    bttt

Banned
    BTTT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12