Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

jlo
    Too bad our 'leaders' will never have to deal with illegals taking over their neighborhoods. They have their pretty little gated communities to lock the rest of the world out.

Jen

Lived in Florida and had my fill. Enjoyed a brief time in Nebraska but within 2 years it changed. Now in Illinois near Chicago and I hate it. I know I shouldn't let it get to me like it does but there are times I just want to scream and ....... I went into this WalMart and I swear all you heard was Spanish. Kids screaming like banchies and just taking a box of animal crackers and eating it as if it was there for the taking. Left the box on the floor when they were done. Riding bikes through the store. Blowing bubbles and leaving it. Opening games and playing them on the floor. Throwing balls at each other. No parents around. Just a zoo. The store was trashed. It was a nightmare just trying to maneuver through. Then when they got on the intercom and started announcing in Spanish I just left my cart and headed out. They were in the makeup department just opening packages and making themselves up and just leaving it for the next unsuspecting buyers. I was just disgusted. Everywhere I looked it was a nightmare and I couldn't wait to get the heck out. I don't think I could hold together my last functioning brain cells if I had to go home and have my neighbors like that too. So I know it can and will get alot worse and it sickens me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TDH
    I live in Maryland, and I start to see more of them than I care to.
    I am from MD too. I get really upset just reading the local newspapers. I cant believe how CATERED the hispanics are, and they still feel that they are being unjustly treated. One paper did a story, same old usual sob story about their journey from Mexico, and they actually had a picture of Pedro's bed. Since Pedro lived in an overcrowded townhouse with several adults, he had to share a HAMMOCK in shifts, in order to get a good nights sleep. Its like, GIVE ME A BREAK!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Show this to your friends and neighbors

If you're surrounded by people who fail to see the imminent disaster coming to the United States; if people you know are still living in suburban la la land, then show them these videos.

Los Angeles used to be a shining city of magnificent architecture, classical theatres, and world class restaurants. Take a look at it now...third world cesspool thanks to "undocumented workers."

http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=1207

Video #2 will really open your eyes.

Scarlett0214,

Perhaps we who have lived or live in cities over taken by illegals should start taking pictures so the folks up North who have probably never seen what illegal immigration does to cities and neighborhoods can see what is coming to their back yards.
    Go to page two, scroll down to my post What will be here soon in our backyards. Watch the video and you'll get a pretty good idea of what is to come.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Video of what is to come

Quote Originally Posted by bearpaw
    Scarlett0214,

Perhaps we who have lived or live in cities over taken by illegals should start taking pictures so the folks up North who have probably never seen what illegal immigration does to cities and neighborhoods can see what is coming to their back yards.
    Go to page two, scroll down to my post What will be here soon in our backyards. Watch the video and you'll get a pretty good idea of what is to come.
    Yikes, that Video is really upsetting. There is gang activity around the neighborhood where we formally lived but nothing as bad as this. I wish Fox and CNN would run this video every time Bush and/or Fox make any comment in regard to immigration. I'm going to show the video to everyone I can, thanks.
    Tom Tancredo - Jeff Sessions 2008 !!!

Scarlett
    Uphold and Protect the United States Constitution; not the Mexican revolution.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12