Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

no problem with them here works good.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Newsmax ran your instate tuition paper today!

I am running Mozilla as my web browser and it would not open; once I switched to Internet Explorer, it opened.
    Thanks for the feedback.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

I printed flyers this AM, and it worked fine.

Btw, anti-illegal immigration threads have proliferated on the Ebay boards in the past 2 weeks. Unfortunately, it appears a group of far left regulars have taken it upon themselves to collectively quash these discussion by abusing the "report button". In addition to individual posts, entire threads are being poofed!

Nearly every one of my posts that have included a link to ALIPAC have gone "poof", despite the fact ALIPAC clearly falls within the guidelines of permissable links. I am one report away from a 7 day posting suspension for this. Go figure

Ever since Ebay replaced it's in-house moderation team with the out-sourced Live World company, it appears that the removal of posts/threads are not judged upon content, but rather the number of time the report button is pushed.

One place where I post quite a bit is in AOL Forums, the only problem is that some of those people are very insulting if you do not agree with their views; but I will post our link for those who are interested and I have received a few inquiries.
    I have also left our link in the Spanish forums where there are quite a few immigrants who do not agree with illegal immigration.

I still think we need more of a presense on Myspace...the kids are organizing there, and if you read their posts, they are misinformed on the issues.

Top threads....very simple. Would not take very many of us posting in each others blogs there to take over the top spots in the News and Politics area.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

I visited a new site this morning and ours was the only organization they recommended. Voila!!

O...and the guy who is running for the senate in Texas also has ALIPAC recommended on HIS site...wow...we're impressing me.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    I still think we need more of a presense on Myspace...the kids are organizing there, and if you read their posts, they are misinformed on the issues.

Top threads....very simple. Would not take very many of us posting in each others blogs there to take over the top spots in the News and Politics area.
    PintoBean,
    I don't know about the rest of us, but my kids are always hanging around Myspace and they are ALIPAC's kids.
    As a matter of fact, I think you have had contact with sta12s

Banned
    Who do you think Guy Pinestra is....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12