Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Note to ALIPAC Discussion Boards

Friends,

The email and calls are coming in, even on Sunday, faster than we can react. Americans are waking up! I just want each of you to know that new support is coming in fast.

We are doing the best we can to organize our structure to handle the new level of demands.

We are doing all we can to get everyone coordinated and integrated with ALIPAC.

We need people to sign up for our e-mail alerts and as volunteers and contributors as soon as possible on this site.

Im telling everyone that our online activists (this is you) are standing by 24/7 here in the Discussion Groups to assist and answer questions.

Please make sure you are very familiar with our organizational postions, resources, and sign up areas on the main site and please direct new visitors here and those that just read to get on our lists and contribute.

We have reached a point where we must count on you to know the ropes and assist us.

This is going to get wilder in the next few days. Im on the radio tonight, Monday, and Tuesday.

There will be more protest Monday and that will bring people to us.

Also, please fan out across the net to other boards to direct people here to our operations platform.

Also, this is a good time to get more of our fliers in the Activism section of the ALIPAC Action Panel on the top blue tool bar up! People are ready to take action. We need you to direct them, bring them in, get them signed in.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William,what radio station(s) and what time(s) ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Glad to here Alipac is a victim of its' own success. I wish I could help out more, but I have some rather pressing problems out here. I'll see if I can send you some monetary contributors though W. If I advertise towards that, and specifically point them towards the donations page, maybe there will be some increases. Has Alipac ever done any other type of fund raising besides internet donation income? I mean, have you sent any of your trustees out for a bell ringer or put out collection jars or anything of that sort?
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

COI,

I think you spin ups helped, but otherwise I do not know what in the world has happened. Perhaps the in-state tuition news finally broke?

The emails are coming in faster than I can answer them! The site traffic is no exceeding 4-5,000 pages viewed per hour!

All hell has broken lose in a good way!

W

Sent you a PM, Lets hope this keeps up. Tomorrow I hit all the NC forums again.

People are ready to take action now.

W

The emails are coming in faster than I can answer them! The site traffic is no exceeding 4-5,000 pages viewed per hour!
    William, I see your articles everywhere these days. Not just the places I put them but the places I go.

I am delighted to have had the opportunity to play a part. And, if you really think about it, this site took off faster than most. I believe it is the decent people who post worthy content that make it attractive to the people who honestly want to know what is going on and what they can do to help.

Wm,
    When I go to the Action Panel & try to print the flyers, it is not working. I do have the flyers saved on my PC, but what about the new people?
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

Both fliers are working on my end. Can anyone else confirm this problem?

W

I was able to open both fliers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast