Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Note to all ALIPAC Boards Users.

Friends,

I want you to know that we need more people on our boards and more comments under the news articles. When you discuss or debate news articles on our site, you push that material higher on the internet for others to see out there in the world.

Next week will be an activist working week and we will be using these boards as our core platform of operations.

Sometime in the next 48 hours, Im going to send out a national email calling for this Friday through next Friday to be FORUM week where we encourage as many people as possible to join us here.

Please invite friends on your personal contact lists.

Please invite others from other boards to come here to participate and increase the activity on our boards.

As most of you know, we have suffered through some serious website problems and we need your help in the coming week to fire things up again.

Ive been looking back through many of the older discussions from last year. Most of them have been read by visitors hundreds of times. Many have been read by visitors thousands of times.

Please consider structuring some of you comments in ways that encourage others to take action.

People have to organize and people must give of their time and funds if we are going to prevail in this fight. There is no way around it.

Debating and posting here serves a purpose, but we need each participant to understand the workings of our boards and activist operations.

We hope that each board member will be an ALIPAC contributor and if you contributed in 2005, we hope you will immediately RENEW your contribution in 2006 or take advantage of our paypal monthly contribution feature.

Let's get everyone revved up and ready to roll!

We are taking our fight to the US Senate and several state legislatures next week! We are going after some employers that hire illegal aliens too!

EVERYONE PLEASE REMEMBER THAT EMAILS WILL BE THE LEAST EFFECTIVE METHOD.

Sometimes, things slow down on our boards just when we go into work mode. Please don't let that happen this time. We are more walk than talk here right folks?

I hope everyone is ready to make some calls, calls, calls.

Are you with us?!?!? Are you ready?!?!?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ready William!! I will double up efforts on Aol boards and AOL latino. there are many posters for our side over there. Also, didyou see the 1025 hits on the silly HR4437 vote thing? We got the oppostion over here to see our strengths, he he...Maybe I'll get something going (like post the vote thing)on some opposition sites so they are lead back over here?

Someone on SOS boards is talking about creating a WEBRING for anti-illegal sites to communicate better. Im sure you will want to be on that webring.

I have been giving everyone on the judiciary committee my news that if we have a guestworker program crammed down our throats against our will, WE GRASSROOTS REPUBLICANS WILL VOTE OUT ALL THE REPUBLICANS this November (except Tancredo and his allies, of course).
    I'm telling them straight out it is so that we can return a Democratic Congress that will give Bush the impeachment he so richly deserves!!

Still time to call and leave messages, everyone.

The deliberation is set for 9:30 am est March 2. 1 888 355 3588 congressional switchboard. Let's fill up the message machines tonite, then call them from 8:00 am est (5:00 am mst, sorry!)until the hearing starts in the judiciary committee.

202 224 5225 Judiciary committee phone number.

Also, am kind of pinched with two boys in college, but when I can Ill send something. Sylvia
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Thank you DCSA!

I'm including the invite to our entire national list today. The next week, Fri-Fri will be ALIPAC Forum week and hopefully we will get more people on here more often.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This message is now going out to the national lists

Here is a copy
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-18182.html

Hello? Anyone home?

W

Banned
    BTTT....It's the least I could do.

:P

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Hello? Anyone home?

W
    I am now.

hi william - well thank you the password worked!

arrgh Ive lost snoopy. I cant go on

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    BTTT....It's the least I could do. :P

PineStrawGuys, did anyone ever tell you that you look just like GWB?
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me