Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If Americans find McCain standing next to Hillary or Obama, he'll suddenly look old, tired and mired in the past. That alone will sink him.

If Americans find McCain standing next to Hillary or Obama, he'll suddenly look old, tired and mired in the past. That alone will sink him.
    Old, tired, and mired in the past ...I think that describes the voters who put in McCain in South Carolina last night.

This post fits better here.........
    I swear, I feel like it is the Republicans who are our worst enemy! Neither the Democrats, the illegals, nor our government, is as dangerous as the voting Republicans!!! I feel so betrayed by my own party! Stupid, plain old dumb, greed, immoral? What are they? How can they destroy their own country?

Let us pray that our choices do not come down to the Dragon Lady, or our worst nightmare, John McCain. I fear their will eventually be blood in the streets as our country is taken over by the invasion, if either one of these evil ones take over.

Notice on the MSM (the Anti Christ)this morning, it is all about Hillary's win, and McCain's win in SC, and nothing about Romney's win in NV?

Presidential Hopeful John McCain Counting on Voters' Short Memories
    By Jim Kouri
    Jan 19, 2008
    http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/pu ... 8353.shtml

In the midst of this presidential race, many GOP faithful appear to have forgotten that Senator John McCain (R-AZ) and his friend Senator Edward Kennedy (D-MA) were planning last December to introduce a new immigration bill that is even more liberal than their past "amnesty" bill. They're calling it a fast-track to citizenship for illegal aliens.

US Border Patrol agents haven't been happy with Senator John McCain (R-AZ) since he voted for the first Amnesty Bill (S. 2611). And they're not being quiet about their collective anger over the senator's recent actions and remarks.

But, according to members of the agents' union local 2544, Senator McCain has never been a friend to rank-and-file Border Patrol agents. Local 2544 represents US Border Patrol agents in Arizona, McCain's home state.

"He routinely ignores correspondence from Border Patrol agents and often gives the impression that he is just too big and too important to deal with us," they said.

"He attempts to undermine our mission at every turn and actively supports the criminals who violate our laws. He always trys to downplay the fact that illegal aliens knowingly and willingly violate our laws, and he is a close ally on immigration matters with Senator Ted Kennedy, who we believe is the biggest disgrace of all time in the United States Senate."

These law enforcement agents point to Senator McCain's "imperious attitude" towards rank-and-file Border Patrol agents and his complete disdain for their mission has been evident for many years.

"We will not bother listing his website [for citizens to write to him] because it's obvious he couldn't care less what the average American thinks." McCain is the frontrunner for the 2008 GOP presidential nomination and he's been touring the country trying to convince conservatives that he's one of them.
    ~SNIP

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    You could not force me to vote for McCain at gunpoint.

W
    This is the exact reason McC will not get the Nom

I predict that by Florida , Fred will be off the list also

A huge part of the base will have nothing to do with McCain , The
    Indys helped him in NH and SC but thats pretty much over with

If he has to stand on his own with repub voters , he won't have
    even a little chance

WE WILL NEVER FORGET

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    A huge part of the base will have nothing to do with McCain , The
    Indys helped him in NH and SC but thats pretty much over with ...

WE WILL NEVER FORGET
    Count me as a member of the conservative base who will NEVER vote for the liberal McCain.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Chill out everyone.

Robert Novack is an open borders wacko who wrote articles about us being racists for not supporting amnesty last summer.

He also said "romney's campaign is on death's door" the day of the new hampshire primary. Any chance he gets he tries to discredit Romney and hype Mccain.

He used to be a respected voice but now he is just a mouthpiece for mccamnesty.

BTW, Rush Limbuagh, Laura Ing and the others were attacking McCain hard last week. You can bet they will ratchet it up this week.

I agree with all above that contend the MSM wants McCain to win the Republican nomination, because they know he can't win the general election. When the MSM starts to pump up a candidate, I immediately know that something's wrong and that I shouldn't trust what they're pushing.

If you looked at the pie charts for South Carolina, Mccain took 1/3, Huckabee took about 1/3 and Romney and Thompson split the last 1/3. If Thompson decides not to continue on, I think Huckabee will be the primary beneficiary of that move with Romney benefiting less but more than McCain. McCain doesn't have this all wrapped up as the MSM may want us to believe...
    <div>"The making of an American begins at the point where he himself rejects all other ties, any other history, and himself adopts the vesture of his adopted land."**
    -James Baldwin, American Writer</div>

W
    DITTO!!! and add any Demacrate or Huckabee!! I will not vote at all if it comes down to that....I will not aid and abet the demise of America!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned

W

Why William my friend that’s Great news.
    What is alipac doing today to expose McCain for what he is...?
    I want in!

You know that is nuts.. I heard a CNN reporter say last night that McCain has been forgiven by the people of S.C. He got only 1 out of 3 votes. I believe that is less than what he got last time he ran.

This media wants him in soooooooooooooo badly they continue to alter the facts.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast