Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain will lose against a democrat...........My opinion that is the reason the media wants him on the rep. ticket.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    I'm glad Florida and California are closed primary states. And I hope Rush, Hannity, Levin et al. ramp it up and rally the conservative base against McCain. We're going to need this to cut through the fawning, superficial coverage from the MSM & the Fox dinosaurs of McCain's narrow win in SC. I think this will be a big test of the power of talk radio.

Does anyone have a list of closed primary states?

I'm not sure how up to date this is. I'll look around.

Arizona
    California
    Connecticut
    Delaware
    District of Columbia
    Florida
    Kentucky
    Maryland
    Massachusetts
    Nebraska
    New Jersey
    New Mexico
    New York
    North Carolina
    Oklahoma
    Oregon
    Pennsylvania
    Rhode Island
    South Dakota
    Utah
    West Virginia

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    McCain will lose against a democrat...........My opinion that is the reason the media wants him on the rep. ticket.
    Yep!!!

There is no way that he will win the majority of the vote running on a strictly pro-war and military platform!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

You're absolutely right. Even Rupert Merdock owner of the FOX news network is in the Clinton camp. What they want is the republican candidate that is the easiest for hillary to beat. And that is hillary's dear friend, John McCain. This is very much like the last presidential election when George Bush was predetermined to be president. All democratic candidates were trounced upon leaving King George's real blood cousin, John Kerry to be his opponent. Of course King George won and his cousin drifted off somewhere to rarely be heard from again.

We need to begin formulating a plan to stop Hillary, as she is the predetermined next president of the US. All we are going through now is just a horse and pony show.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Robert Novak on Hannity and Combes is saying that
    John McCain settled the immigration issue tonight with his win in SC
    We're no doubt grateful that Buddha-in-training, Novak, elucidated the matter for us. I know I was terribly confused as to where we stood on the matter.

Thanks for the info Saki.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    Yep!!!

There is no way that he will win the majority of the vote running on a strictly pro-war and military platform!!
    I totally agree. Fox News was saying the same thing as Novac. Falling all over themselves for McShame. The libs want McCain because they know Hillary will eat him for lunch (conservatives will sit it out). Fox loves McCain because he is a neocon globalist. First they were all pushing Giuliani, now that he is going nowhere, they are jumping on the other globalist bandwagon.

The fact is, that Romney is the ONLY Republican that can beat Hillary. They know this full well, and that is EXACTLY why they are throwing a party for McCain.

They are even calling him the front-runner. Doesn't Romney still have more delegates? The globalists still have hope for Giuliani in Florida. Leftist globalists and rightist globalist are all the same. Push the same candidates for the same agenda.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

McCain only won NH by 5 or 6 pts, much less than what he did in 2000. And he won a narrow victory in SC by 3 pts, due to the inde vote and 3 other candidates splitting the conservative vote. We'll see how he does in closed primary states where conservatives voters are much more aware of his liberal record in many areas.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Novak is a Globalist traitor.

You could not force me to vote for McCain at gunpoint.

W

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast