Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    It would deny most non-emergency state benefits to illegal immigrants 18 years old and older — forcing people to prove legal residency when applying for benefits or renewing their eligibility. The state Senate passed it 22-13 and the House voted 48-15 in favor. Both chambers are controlled by Democrats.
    I believe most illegal initially enter this country to work, not take advantage of the benefits offered. I'm not saying most don't eventually learn the ropes and start grabbing hold of some free goodies, but it's the crooked employers and jobs that are the biggest draw for illegals. With that said, did I miss something, I saw nothing in the bill that addressed the employement issue.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We shall see what happens, will they inforce it or ignore it like most other anti illegal immigration laws already on the books in this country. I hope that political correctness, the fear of being called aracist and the pressure from Pro Illegal aliens group does not prevail, we shall see.

Obviously, I live in Colorado -- the good news is that I live in the mountains and not "down the hill" in Denver. You're all right -- it's a step in the right direction - but, my goodness, why are the illegal minors allowed to get free care here. IMO, that's were the bulk of the expense lies.

I've been down to social services in Golden at the Jefferson County social services office. The vast, (and I do mean vast) majority of the people you see in there are young hispanic girls with babies.

I overheard one of the HISPANIC social workers make a comment to another one that "we should but something in the baby's milk to stop the breeding". That's how fed up the social workers are - but they are understaffed and not able to follow up the way they should on every person who applies for aid.

Pathetic!

Well Stop Giving free Money and Hold Fathers responsible, and they will stop making the babies, No more Noncense about Father Unknown, name everybody you had sex with and do DNA test then make the father either work and support his child or go to jail !!! do that and see how many Girls will become pregnant from Unknown men and apply for wellfare... I'm sick and tired of supporting other irresponsible people Kids, You can not afford it don't make it, you make it your partner or your family support it..

Quote Originally Posted by CongressandImmigration
    Well Stop Giving free Money and Hold Fathers responsible, and they will stop making the babies, No more Noncense about Father Unknown, name everybody you had sex with and do DNA test then make the father either work and support his child or go to jail !!! do that and see how many Girls will become pregnant from Unknown men and apply for wellfare... I'm sick and tired of supporting other irresponsible people Kids, You can not afford it don't make it, you make it your partner or your family support it..

I reeaally like that idea!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Quote Originally Posted by CongressandImmigration
    I reeaally like that idea!!!
    You are so on the mark
    This is why STOPPING the social services is so important.
    Gathering as much evidence of the $$$$$$ sapped from each county, state and Fed for freebies given to ILLEGALS and their anchor babies.

The pro ILLEGALs love to say {just as Mayor Bloomberg}
    "they pay taxes and give more than they receive."
    Yea? Prove it! They're sucking our taxpayers dry.

I reeaally like that idea!!! [/quote]
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Then I'm sure you will like the articles I wrote on my website www.congressandimmigration.com , I tell it like it is there is no place for political correctness or fear from being called names, the truth is the truth.

Speaking of anchor babies, I was driving through San Antonio today listening to one of their local stations and heard that 7 of 10 babies born in San Antonio are Hispanic. They said that a lot of the babies were born to 13 year old mothers, and that there were girls just 17 years old that have had 4 children. Don't they have child protective services in San Antonio. If men over 18 are impregnating these children shouldn't they go to prison? I can't imagine that this is being done by 13 year old boys, they are still babies themselves.

Anchor babies

Funny, I read an article about anchor babies on the internet. The very next day I went to Payless Shoe store and SAW it. There were 8 or so hispanic women with various children running around. I counted -no less then five of them were pregnant. I too wanted to shout, "Anchor Baby!!"

We have heard so many reports in our town on the abuses of the hospital. One nurse at an emergency room told a story of how a guy held up 3 social security cards -not knowing which to use- so she just grabbed one.

We did have one of our two hospitals close because of the abuses of the illegals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THE GOVERNOR HASN'T SIGNED THIS LEGISATION INTO LAW YET!

If this Governor is anything like Janet Napolitano, it'll never actually be law.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast