Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Now Hiring: Immigration Enforcement Agents

Now Hiring: Immigration Enforcement Agents

ICE has an immediate need for hundreds of Immigration Enforcement Agents nationwide. These federal officers perform a variety of law enforcement duties--including the apprehension, processing, prosecution, detention and deportation of illegal and criminal aliens. Qualified applicants must register online for the written test during the scheduled open period, October 24 to November 14, 2005.

More information or to apply online.

http://www.ice.gov/graphics/
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Dang I'm to old
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm holding out to be a Deportation Judge

Well, with 30 years on the streets in enforcement looks like they could waver the age a year or two or 15 or so
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I should forward this to our national list! It would be great to have more ICE agents in the ALIPAC network.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I should forward this to our national list! It would be great to have more ICE agents in the ALIPAC network.

W
    Go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W
    I would get it out there.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

I agree, the 36th birthday thing is a crock. Think of the number of 18 - 20 year olds who would spend 20 years in the military or with a police department who would be retiring from that and looking for a second career. But the don't make the age cut off.