Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Now the journalists are complaining!

The "professional" (if you can call it that) journalists have always been on the forefront of celebrating illegal immigration, job destruction and throwing Americans out of work, but the moment it happens to one their own? Watch them cry. And if you have been noticing more "bad English" in your daily newspaper lately, this may explain why:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/30/opini ... ef=opinion

Maureen Dowd's column in today's NY Times:-

November 30, 2008
    Op-Ed Columnist
    A Penny for My Thoughts?
    By MAUREEN DOWD

PASADENA, Calif.

I visited the future, and it was wearing a bow tie and calling itself “Thomas Edison.â€

Re: Now the journalists are complaining!

But then in October, Dean Singleton, The Associated Press’s chairman and the head of the MediaNews Group
    Dean Singleton not only heads the Associated Press and owns 50 newspapers, he is also a member of the CFR. He is the reason newspapers use the term "immigrant" instead of illegal aliens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

pure and simple greed
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]Macpherson feels “vindicated,â€
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    My answer is....too bad...Those elitist left wing open borders anarchists typewriter jockeys finally are getting a taste of the same Hxx and Lxx visa outsourcing and cheap illegal alien labor labor that has been rammed down our throats and up our posteriors. They now are feeling the same effects as we have been. Adds new meaning to the adage; "misery loves company......."
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Newspapers are losing ad revenue left and right as businesses downsize and close. While the printed word has long been a primary source of communication, today there are 24-hour news channels and the Internet. It has been going on for years, and for this guy to think he can produce a credible newspaper for Pasadena with reporters in India is a complete fool that should lose his investment and then some. Who covers city council meetings or reports on the bridge club? Do these "reporters" have a clue about the issues discussed at council or even have a clue what bridge is besides a span from one land mass to another over water?
    This guy should be deported to India.

even the newspaper is delivered here by an IA

I wonder how many of these same reporters that are now out of work called us racists, hatemongers, and xenophobes, and were / are OBL morons?

Now that they're getting the shaft, the shoe is on the other foot, and I'm guessing they don't like it. So my question to them is, how's it feel **censored**!? (fill in the blank with your favorite word)

My other question is, now that these journalists are sufferring what many of us Americans have been sufferring, I wonder if we can get any of them to write internet articles on our behalf? Ya know, all of us Americans who have been put out of work, because of these kinds of business practices.

And it begs the question, how long before the t.v., and radio news goes offshore. Just imagine tuning into CNN or FOX News, and you will have foreign reporters telling you what's going on locally.

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    And it begs the question, how long before the t.v., and radio news goes offshore. Just imagine tuning into CNN or FOX News, and you will have foreign reporters telling you what's going on locally.
    Saturday Night Live once did a skit about what Disney would be like after being acquired by Sony.

Wow I forgot about that one, but now that you've jarred my memory, I recollect it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast