Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    I wonder how many of these same reporters that are now out of work called us racists, hatemongers, and xenophobes, and were / are OBL morons?

Now that they're getting the shaft, the shoe is on the other foot, and I'm guessing they don't like it. So my question to them is, how's it feel **censored**!? (fill in the blank with your favorite word)

My other question is, now that these journalists are sufferring what many of us Americans have been sufferring, I wonder if we can get any of them to write internet articles on our behalf? Ya know, all of us Americans who have been put out of work, because of these kinds of business practices.

And it begs the question, how long before the t.v., and radio news goes offshore. Just imagine tuning into CNN or FOX News, and you will have foreign reporters telling you what's going on locally.

Don't give them any ideas
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

What goes around comes around.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Does this mean that these out of work displaced journalists just joined the ranks of the racist, intollerant, xenophobes?

Seriously though, I hope this starts some of them to writing decent articles now that they've been stung by the globalist elitest midas touch. Only thing is it didn't turn to gold this time.

I really would like to see what kind of columns they are ready to write now that they have joined the ranks of the unemployed and displaced, or soon to be displaced.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't relish seeing these self-important reporters get theirs. The day the New York Times closes down (and that day is coming) will be a great one. On newspapers, the free market speaks.

Of course, with the Internet replacing the legacy media, it becomes ever more important to guard against government initiatives to "make the Internet better". Otherwise we're looking at a sort of information control that would make Orwell blush.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Quote Originally Posted by apropos

Of course, with the Internet replacing the legacy media, it becomes ever more important to guard against government initiatives to "make the Internet better". Otherwise we're looking at a sort of information control that would make Orwell blush.
    The government will probably propose allowing Al Franken to spew his phony "serious" politician shtick on the Internet in as part of a "Fairness Doctrine".

Have you ever noticed that whenever the Left talks about "equal time" for opposing viewpoints the only thing they can mention is windbag talking points from Al Franken? I'm surprised Obama didn't give Al Franken a Cabinet post as "Secretary of Fair Media"...

Quote Originally Posted by millere
    The government will probably propose allowing Al Franken to spew his phony "serious" politician shtick on the Internet in as part of a "Fairness Doctrine".

Have you ever noticed that whenever the Left talks about "equal time" for opposing viewpoints the only thing they can mention is windbag talking points from Al Franken? I'm surprised Obama didn't give Al Franken a Cabinet post as "Secretary of Fair Media"...
    Don't you mean "Ministry of Truth" Secretary?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12