Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And now an opposing viewpoint ...

I hope all you hate-filled, xenophobic racists are damn well paying attention!

VIDEO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkqlN9Yd ... re=related

Thanks SZ, marking for later.

Banned
    Sam

This is the result of 30 years of the liberals running our public schools , I admit this one probably should have been in the retard class though.

Unless we get this liberal mindset out of our schools its only going to get worse.

Sad part about the internet is I couldn't reach through the screen and slap the s,,t out of this B!tch.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Sam

This is the result of 30 years of the liberals running our public schools , I admit this one probably should have been in the retard class though.

Unless we get this liberal mindset out of our schools its only going to get worse.

Sad part about the internet is I couldn't reach through the screen and slap the s,,t out of this B!tch.

This is also the price we pay for having a First Amendment. Now matter how moronic and uninformed, people are allowed to voice their political opinions. What's really upsetting is that I know full-well that her vote counts every bit as much as mine on election days.

There ought to be some low-level test to check if one is informed enough to cast an intelligent ballot. I don't mean a conservative vote, but something that shows one has a passing familiarity with the candidates or issues.

It's like that documentary filmed a couple years ago by John Ziegler (who spoke to people who voted for Obama in '08 ). The ones who thought that Sarah Palin was his running mate and didn't know which party Nancy Pelosi belongs to, they have no business stepping into a ballot box to participate in an election. I don't care if they intended to vote for GOP candidates; there's no intelligent justification for letting them have a say in something they clearly know almost nothing about.

Banned
    I know your right Sam

But its a sad state of affairs this country has fallen into.

We are allowing the greatest country in the history of the world to fall into a state of 3rd world status

yes
    WE ARE ALLOWING IT.

Just as Rome fell , so are we

I believe our constitution as it was written is being used against us,

I also feel there isn't the will in this country to fix the problems

I don't think at this point the spiral downward can be fixed , I hope I'm wrong.

Re: And now an opposing viewpoint ...

Quote Originally Posted by SZinWestLA

My gawd! This girl should be the poster child for requiring a minimum level of intelligence for voting in this country. Any idiot, and I DO mean IDIOT with a webcam can now post garbage like this. She could have at least acted like a circus clown or something.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Banned

Re: And now an opposing viewpoint ...

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by SZinWestLA

My gawd! This girl should be the poster child for requiring a minimum level of intelligence for voting in this country. Any idiot, and I DO mean IDIOT with a webcam can now post garbage like this. She could have at least acted like a circus clown or something.
    There is no doubt she is a clown

GR
    Isn't she some kind of "special"?

Wonder what nation on earth would allow her to say this and let her live, or not imprison her for attempting to take over the country?

Americans have been too tolerant, and America's government has forced Americans to tolerate what is too dangerous to tolerate.

When she grows up, this little nut case, let's hope she experiences the illegal aliens in every way that they can possibly introduce themselves into her life.

Then when her life is in shambles . . .

(as with the New Orleans disaster AFTER katrina) when she's old and needs someone to take care of her every need, and she's on a bus DRIVEN BY AN ILLEGAL ALIEN WHO CANNOT SPEAK ENGLUSH - and the BUS CATCHES FIRE - and - SHE IS BURNED TO DEATH because NO ONE, including THE ILLEGAL ALIEN won't help her out of the bus so she burns to death among many others who are screaming for their lives on a crowded freeway trying to get out of town so they don't die in another katrina . . . (A FACT - THIS HAPPENED) . . .

when she can't find a job because only illegal aliens are being hired instead of her . . .

when she has to wait in line to be seen at her local hospitals (if there are any left) then she should pray she's not bleeding to death . . .

when her children come home and beg to be taken out of school because they can't understand the foreign language that their teacher is speaking, and is educating other foreign students, and not paying attention to her children . . .

when she's hit by a car, driven by a bus load of illegal aliens . . .

maybe she will come to her senses.

A SILLY, IGNORANT GIRL

She says she has illegal friends. This silly young person is spouting arguments she hears from her friends out of her emotional attachment to them. Hateful remarks left on the page will only firm up her opinion. I suggest leaving information and links, as she will probably read the remarks. Isn't part of our mission to inform the ignorant?
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

assinatorgirl

She is clearly missgided,
    I grew up with a learning disability, but her parents must have griven
    the short bus and made her ride up front.

I hope her parents and her school system are proud!
    "Wha daur meddle wi' me?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast