Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Actually, I think she just volunteered to fund all of the costs associated with the illegal felons.

- She can start by paying for all the healthcare costs by illegals using hospital emergency rooms for their "General Practitioner" and then never pay.

- She can also start a grant to all the clinics around the USA that set aside funds for our less fortunate, but illegals usually use up all of the resources.

- She can also start an allotment to pay for the thousands of illegals currently getting food stamps when our own citizens can't get a "hand up".

- Oh yeah, she can also start paying for those people who's social security numbers were compromised and they are now defending themselves from the IRS and have monstrous legal bills trying to tell the government they didn't make $750,000.00 in eight states.

About the time she figures out that the cost is well into the $B's, I think her opinion might be swayed a little???!!!
    "Throw every eligible*politician out of the Federal Govenment this November!* If their replacement doesn't do the job, then throw them out the next go around."

Re: A SILLY, IGNORANT GIRL

Quote Originally Posted by Watson
    She says she has illegal friends. This silly young person is spouting arguments she hears from her friends out of her emotional attachment to them. Hateful remarks left on the page will only firm up her opinion. I suggest leaving information and links, as she will probably read the remarks. Isn't part of our mission to inform the ignorant?
    Watson, IMO girls such as the one in the video may take a few more years of growing up and maturing to understand the nature of the IA threat. Right now you would just be beating your head against a wall.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    This is the result of the liberal schools brainwashing, added to the fact that you have too many dysfunctional breeding dysfunctional and then raising them the same. There is no hope with a person like this, she has to be written off as a loss to this nation. Best we can hope for is she will align herself with an illegal alien man who will convince her to move back to his nation of origin and then we can be rid of her.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    This is the result of the liberal schools brainwashing, added to the fact that you have too many dysfunctional breeding dysfunctional and then raising them the same. There is no hope with a person like this, she has to be written off as a loss to this nation. Best we can hope for is she will align herself with an illegal alien man who will convince her to move back to his nation of origin and then we can be rid of her.
    Don't count on it
    Not many are going to leave until they are forced to

Way to many freebies here.

OMG!! She has another video commenting on the video above.

Just gotta love her buzz words about us(NOT): epic fail, crazy violent rules, doesn't make any sense, too dumb, debating to randomly attack people for no logical reason, dumbest people, moron, retarded, randomly, weird weird nationalists, don't know anything, tiny ounce of respect, stupid argument, stupid, dumb, stupidist, pretty dumb, racist policies, hate health care, doesn't add up, need to get some decent arguments, random, no good debate, statist pigs, inconsistent, retards, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8A0Ut8aI38

This is from her page. About Me: I'm a woman involved in the political system trying to dismantle the state.

She's obviously not old enough to understand everything Americans are paying for so that her friends can live here for free, using fake social security numbers, hunny we are paying for there 10th child to be born as we speak. Don't you understand. More children brings more free money, who works in those illegal immigrants homes? What American did they steal that job from? Who's social security number is overwhelmingly in debt because of there FREE life in America? Its not racism hunny, there's a saying hurt me once shame on you. Hurt me twice shame on me. Well how many times are these people going to walk all over our country before we put the shame back on them? Oh and hunny my husbands father migrated from Peru, LEGALLY.

Re: A SILLY, IGNORANT GIRL

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by Watson
    She says she has illegal friends. This silly young person is spouting arguments she hears from her friends out of her emotional attachment to them. Hateful remarks left on the page will only firm up her opinion. I suggest leaving information and links, as she will probably read the remarks. Isn't part of our mission to inform the ignorant?
    Watson, IMO girls such as the one in the video may take a few more years of growing up and maturing to understand the nature of the IA threat. Right now you would just be beating your head against a wall.
    You may be right, but I can remember as a silly little child challenged with some ideas that stuck with me and forced me to think and change, but it may not be the best use of one's time right now. At a minimum, though, I would avoid hardening her opinion! Cheers!
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Justthefacts, so true, but we can only hope, right?LOL

I agree is is enraging to see people like this, you just have to wonder how many times she was dropped on her head as an infant, and why they even let her live in her own outside of a state hospital?.......But seriously, responding to her and giving her any form of attention on Youtube is just inflating her ego and making her think she is valid.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12