Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NRA shows its open borders colors

Friends,

I decided to post this because I have seen the NRA coming down on the side of OBL lawmakers like Chris Cannon while opposing candidates that stand for immigration enforcement.

This message I received from Lucca just proves what I have already seen on the campaign battlefield.

W

----------------------------------------------------------

NRA is selling us to Mexico

The NRA, is starting to pandering a particular
    ethnic group... yes... the Hispanics.
    Why do they have to create a website in Spanish
    only?
    Why do they need to have a website in Spanish only?

http://www.nraespanol.org

I feel offended twice:

1) First as an American... that I believe in the Bill of
    rights... that by the way it was written in English, so if
    you can't or don't want to speak English you should
    not join the NRA... since we are talking about
    defending our Second Amendment and Constitution!

2) I feel offended also as an ex legal immigrant from
    Italy... that I am still working on improving my new
    language: ENGLISH!!!
    Why not to make a website also in Chinese, or in
    Polish, or Irish or Italian? Are these Spanish the
    "chosen race"?

I have been supporting NRA since I came to America
    understanding the importance to defend our Bill of
    rights and I have just became a Life Member...
    but I swear to God that I am ready to cancel my
    membership and to stop any economic support if this
    disgusting and racist behavior is not stopped
    immediately by the NRA.

Please write or call NRA and express your opinion
    about this sad behavior.

Are we really so f*$%ed up?

Luca Zanna

http://unitedstates.fm/newamerican.htm

You can contact the NRA via mail at the following
    address:
    National Rifle Association of America
    11250 Waples Mill Road
    Fairfax, VA 22030
    1-800-672-3888
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In my estimation - this is awful.. It looks like the NRA is strictly about money - nothing else.

I queried the NRA about their pandering to the people who will eventually cost us our 2nd amendment rights. Their response was that they are a one issue organization and Spanish is the 2nd most used language in the U.S. Bla bla bla. My membership expires in August and I will not renew it.
    So far Bush is not opposed to the 2nd amendment so they pander to him.

I've been told by Republican insiders that the top brass at the NRA are all Bush cronies now.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wrote them about the Spanish website a while ago and never recieved a response.

e-mail contact form https://www.nrahq.org/contact.asp

Dixie

I will say one thing for the NRA. Senator Vitter had an amendment that was passed on the senate floor yesterday. The amendment was attached to a bill that appropriated funds for homeland security. The Vitter amendment kept funds from being used to confiscate legal firearms during a state of emergency. It was important that he got the amendment attached to that particular bill keeping homeland security from using funds to confiscate legal firearms from citizens if a state of emergency is called in a hurricane, tornado, terror attack, etc. This amendment was supported by the NRA and protects our rights under the 2nd amendment. Guns were confiscated after the hurricane in New Orleans. A federal judge finally ordered the guns to be returned to their owners stating they were personal property, but the guns were never returned because they said, they did not keep records when confiscating the guns so they do not know who the owners are. Senator Kennedy fought this amendment, asking them not to vote on it, it would be payback to the NRA. The NRA does fight to protect the citizens 2nd amendment rights and they have 4 million members. I do not support illegal immigration but the facts are that there are millions of hispanic citizens in the U.S. and a big organization like the NRA cannot be prejudice against them or any other ethnic group, it would be against their best interest and I am sure that their objective is to increase their membership to be able to continue to fight for our 2nd amendment rights. We need to put our 2nd amendment rights first, we cannot afford to lose these valuable civil rights and just because they have a hispanic website does not mean that they support illegal immigration. In this particular incident, to not support the NRA could be cutting your nose off to spite your face.

Sent the NRA my thoughts on the matter. I will post any reply I may receive.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Sawdust,

It is not being prejudice to not offer a Spanish website. Legal immigrants and immigrants that want to assimilate do not need Spanish websites.

The last thing I want is people that are not US citizens buying guns. It is a felony for an illegal to possess a gun, but here in NC they are buying long arms hand over fist via proxies. Illegal aliens do not hunt so it makes you wonder why they have their handlers buying rifles in our gun stores and shipping them out. I hope and pray those long arms are headed out of the country.

The NRA is mostly interested in gun sales and I bet gun sales have prospered a lot due to illegal immigration.

The last thing in the world I want to see in America is someone that does not speak English buying guns. We have already seen how much trouble the language barrier has caused.

After the street protests, the clear threat is what will the illegals do if they don't get their way?

Will they be marching down main street again with weapons facilitated by the NRA?

W

I agree that there really shouldn't be a need for a spanish website, that if they are citizens they should be speaking english. I also think that a criminal is going to get a gun no matter what the NRA or any other organization might do or not do. I don't doubt that there may be guns in this country that have come from Mexico that are illegal in this country. If they are going to enter the country illegally then why wouldn't they also bring guns in illegally.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast