Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Be sure to make this point in your comments. Any and all "guest worker" programs will work only if the anchor baby scam is ended. If it is not ended, any "guest worker" program is actually a stealth amnesty.

had_enuf--I can't believe you haven't gotten one of her infamous form letters!! Be thankful because they are all alike. And, I agree with you about her "hot topics" list. That has BURNED me every since I started trying to contact the idiot. NOT ONE THING LISTED ON IMMIGRATION. All of the other ones I've written have that topic but not Ms. Namby Pamby. I always choose "National Defense". She is just about THE WORST Senator we've ever made the mistake of electing. I hope Burr will do better though he LIED and voted FOR CAFTA so I doubt there's much hope for him either.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

If I remember correctly, and I think I'm fairly accurate, back in late-summer 1999 when the Republican presidential candidates were just starting to come out of the woodwork and campaign for the Iowa caucus, Elizabeth Dole was the only one that took a stand against illegal immigration. She supported CA prop 187.

Because illegal immigration is “a situation where the law is being broken, it sends the wrong signal� to provide benefits, Dole said after the meeting. “The proposition is one I would agree with.�

http://www.issues2000.org/Celeb/Elizabe ... ration.htm

Because of that, she was my favorite of the bunch. If she won't take a stand now, I don't know what happened. Maybe the Republicans (i.e. Bush) told her to shut up about it or she thinks she got burned on the issue.

What I remember most about GWB is that his early campaign trips primarily involved speaking (or mumbling) to groups composed of people under the age of 7 that didn't speak English. I was never very impressed with the guy -- nothing but a panderer from the beginning.

Even in the very early stages of campaigning the media was announcing that GWB was the front runner although GWB was still largely unknown to Iowans. It never seemed quite right to me.

Anyway, time to put my two cents into the survey.

She is a BUSH sucker-upper and she voted FOR CAFTA. She is a WIMP.

AND--like we said--she doesn't even LIST Immigration under her topics for discussion. We are VERY disappointed in HER performance. She is a real PUPPET who dances to Dubya's tune.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    This is LEGIT. I was just getting ready to search for something I heard last night about the RNC sending out surveys on illegal immigration. What I heard was Elizabeth Dole had set up a website with a questionaire. I need to see if I can find it.
    The email I received from an email from Dole took me here:

http://www.gopsenators.com/survey/immigration.aspx

Same looking questionaire as was posted above, but it did not work (the day I received it). HOwever, I will try again now. (the site worked this time).

H.

That was the same one I did but I did it again and it LET ME!!! Maybe we should just stuff her box!

Nope, not even a form letter. But then my emails to her haven't exactly been "politically correct". Guess somebody keeps hitting delete.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MINE are DEFINITELY POLITICALLY CORRECT.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12