Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NRSC Survey on Illegal Immigration

Survey on this site, don't know how legit this org. is, found it on the Minutemen site.

http://www.gopsenators.com/survey/immigration.aspx

I liked this idea.

Do you support charging the governments of incarcerated aliens in our nation's prisons for the costs of their trials and imprisonment either through direct requests or by deducting costs from any aid prisoners' homelands receive from the U.S. government?
    Especially the "deducting costs from any aid".

This is LEGIT. I was just getting ready to search for something I heard last night about the RNC sending out surveys on illegal immigration. What I heard was Elizabeth Dole had set up a website with a questionaire. I need to see if I can find it.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Still looking for the survey but this is the transcript from Lou Dobbs last night where I heard about it.

Meanwhile, a Republican Senate political committee chaired by North Carolina Senator Elizabeth Dole is asking voters to fill out a survey on immigration reform. More than a million e-mails went out this week, and within a few hours, GOPSenators.com had 20,000 responses.

BRIAN NICK, NATIONAL REPUBLICAN SENATORIAL COMMITTEE: We wanted to give donors and activists, our supporters across the country, you know, basically the ability to feedback to us what their thoughts are on one of the most important issues out there.

WIAN: LOU DOBBS TONIGHT already has answers to most of the survey questions. For example, "Should the U.S. military be empowered to patrol the border with Mexico?"

We asked viewers a similar question in May and August. Both times more than 90 percent said yes.

Another GOP question, "Do you support allowing illegal aliens to receive driver's licenses?"

We asked that back in February. Ninety percent said no.

And senators asked, "Do you believe illegal immigrants already in our country, holding jobs, should be granted a conditional amnesty?"

We asked variations of that four times this year, and between 74 and 92 percent of our viewers said no.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

gearhead--below is the survey and it is the one that was referenced on Lou Dobbs last night:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NATIONAL REPUBLICAN SENATORIAL COMMITTEE

Instructions: Complete this survey by clicking the box next to your answer for each question. You do not need to answer every question. Click submit when you are finished answering your survey.

Take Survey!

Do you believe illegal immigrants already in our country, holding jobs, should be granted a conditional amnesty?
    Yes No Unsure

Should the U.S. military be empowered to patrol the border with Mexico?
    Yes No Unsure

Do you support an expanded guest worker program that allows foreign nationals to come to this nation for a limited time if they are sponsored by companies willing to guarantee them jobs?
    Yes No Unsure

Do you feel that illegal immigration is having an adverse affect on your community?
    Yes No Unsure

Do you support charging the governments of incarcerated aliens in our nation's prisons for the costs of their trials and imprisonment either through direct requests or by deducting costs from any aid prisoners' homelands receive from the U.S. government?
    Yes No Unsure

Do you support allowing illegal aliens to receive drivers' licenses?
    Yes No Unsure

Do you believe the government should deputize volunteer 'Minuteman' forces to augment the Border Patrol along the U.S. border?
    Yes No Unsure

Should English be the official language of this country, used exclusively on voting ballots and government forms?
    Yes No Unsure

Should illegal aliens currently working and paying taxes in the United States be allowed to receive a temporary work visa then eventually return to their country and reapply legally to immigrate?
    Yes No Unsure

National Republican Senatorial Committee 425 Second Street, NE Washington, DC 20002

Upon completion, the donate now banner pops up When you get off your butt and start doing something, I'll start donating.

This appears to be the same survey/site. I just clicked on the link in my original post, they changed the registration form, when I took the survey there were only two questions, last name and email add. Who knows, with those kinda questions, maybe they're kinda serious about this.

I think it's the same one, too, gearhead. I really got the impression from what Lou said last night that they were serious. I don't mean they are serious enough to actually DO something but they realize that they have been left on the bench while their constituents are up in arms and they are forced into a corner. They are sending out an all-out assault on the media so they are running scared. And, that's just where we want them!!

Found it strange after I submitted the survey, Elizabeth Dole comes up wanting donations. I've emailed her 4/5 times & haven't had a response yet. Might have something to do with the fact that her "hot topics" don't include immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not only aid but minus trade dfecits with other nations. I have suggested just this to charge host countries of illegals to pay a fee or reduce what that country owes or what ever. Though could you image what the libs would say, oh no you cant do that. I heard about this survery i only hope it goes to real usage.

P[/quote]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast