Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NUKES... I love that we have them...

This country is REALLY starting to boil! THANK GOD! I really think we are about to see these clowns in WASHINGTON cave in... GOOD!

SORRY IF I MAKE ANYONE HERE NERVOUS... IT'S NOT MY INTENT REALLY - I DO want the good old boy network in washington to be REALLY nervous..

Here is my deal...

NUKES HAVE BEEN AROUND for QUITE a WHILE... The united states has them pointed at this BAD GUY - that BAD GUY etc.. The BAD GUYS have theirs pointed here as well... There is a BALANCE.

We as a people have our own sort of NUKES... We also DO NOT WANT TO USE THEM.. but I'm going to say this... I'm not going to take using them OFF my list of options.. yes - there could be a time when it's time -

NERVOUS.. Don't be. I DO NOT have any NUKES..

Ok - my point - We are in a war for this country - LIKE it or not.. If this bill passes we are sunk.. the ship will sink and this WILL NEVER BE THE SAME COUNTRY - we will be past the point of no return.. At this stage - we are fighting with DEBATE.. "talk" - a whole lot of talk... It appears to be working... (illegal is illegal... SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!)

Depending on how the next week goes - I expect we will then need to pull out another weapon - at this next stage - we will use our VOTES... I for one think we need to VOTE any of these guys OUT that even hinted at going with this PIECE OF Sh@t bill... WE NEED A grand OVERHAUL.. IF IT FAILS - I'm STILL voting anyone OUT that voted for cloture...

TIME TO CLEAN THE CLOCKS IN WASHINGTON..

NOW - here is the DARK grey area... Say these guys keep selling out to BIG BUSINESS... well - then the sad and true fact is.. WE MIGHT HAVE TO CONSIDER the ultimate move.. Do you guys GET ME?

WE do not need CEO's taking 400 million in PERKS.. and BONUS each year.. Where does it end? SAY NO TO BIG BUSINESS... BIG BUSINESS has KNIFE in the backs of the senate... THEY FEEL THEY NEED TO VOTE for CHEAP LABOR... CEO's that hire illegals need to go to jail for 10 years.. with NO CHANCE of getting out early...

These guys in WASHINGTON are pushing the envelope.. THEY need to decide who they are with - The PEOPLE or BIG BUSINESS... It's pretty clear - by this bill returning who's side many of these cats are on...

It's a slippery slope is all I'm saying...

What we are doing here is possibly saving many lives... by "talking" WE MUST WIN!! We must get new SLEEPING AMERICANS to WAKE UP!!! No dubt they know in WASHINGTON.. just how upset we feel.. SOME of these guys just think they are THAT MUCH ABOVE US... (I'm here to tell you they are NOT... They are just better bull shit*@s..)They are pros.. They really think they know what is best for us... They have been in the CLUB too long.. (let's LIMIT terms... )

They think we will NOT push the RED button.. I know in my heart - they are wrong... I think they do too.. AMERICANS ARE NOT REALLY STUPID... THANK GOD! Many were just taking a nap.. (or put on too many drugs)

No sir.. Mr President... (& Big Business) Our eyes are on the ball here - We AMERICANS are in "the ZONE"... KILL THIS BILL... If not... deal with OUR next move... Keep pusing the envelope... and see what happens.. Eariler this week you talked the talk of TOUGH with Iran... Well - We are talking tough on our feeling of defending the United States.. Groups of AMERICANS are doing what WASHINGTON does not want... THEY ARE FORMING GROUPS.. HOLDING RALLIES... and Oh MYyyy God - "talking to one another again..." It's a re-birth of OLD TIME USA! YES!

Right now - we are talking - This is a good thing... BOTH SIDES ARE NOSE TO NOSE and about to POP the other in the mouth with a good right hook.. ONE of us has to back down... There is still time for you guys to GET IT.. and prove to us you really stand for your country... IF not Better close your eyes WASHINGTON.. THIS PUNCH is going to hurt.. The good kids finally woke up and are fighting the BULLY.. WHAT WILL THE BULLY DO?

Who cares..

We will be ready no matter what move the bully makes...

No sir.. I'm not taking ANY of my moves of the table...

God BLESS the UNITED STATES... God bless all of you alipac'ers

God bless WASHINGTON...

The united states is boiling... This is a good thing...

Make ten calls today!

New MEMBERS - get involved! PLEASE!

PEACE

go ahead everyone.. SPEAK YOUR MIND...

I think many of you are worried the WHITE VANS will pull up in front of your house if you include yourself in a TRUTH thread like this..

Hit me hard.. if you disagree..

Now some of you know how it feels to be a senator that votes YES for selling out out country.. They are affraid to stand up to BIG BUSINESS..
    some of you here are affraid to stand up and speak your minds...

I could be wrong...

no, better yet... I hope I'm wrong...

I agree 100%...well 99.5% cause I thought the vans were black.
    You are the Grayrider, you would not make peace with the bluecoats, you may go in peace

they are using black ones now?

I had a red one go down the road the other day too... hmmmmmm

wow - 48 views.. and nobody's touching it...

Maybe this is the problem... We have to hold washington ACCOUNTABLE for their actions... THEY really don't think any of us have any guts.... It's like a high stakes poker game.. You don't even need cards to win the POT... if you are playing a weak player... you can BET STRONG and the weak will fold..

What are you?

When I play poker - I play STRONG...

Ok, Notalka....here ya go:

I believe that this immigration problem is so huge and so emotionally charged that we could witness a quasi-civil disobedience, perhaps a civil war here. The "political elite" think they are impervious, and up until recently, they actually believed they were going to pull a fast one on America. Honestly, I think many are a bit stunned, but I believe they are so plugged into their omnipotent lives that they don't realize just how angry and desperate we could be if it gets worse.

I have ZERO faith in our political system, retirement funds, and regulatory agencies. I completely distrust the government, and with plenty of reasons to back my beliefs. Over the past couple of years, we decided to become debt-free and as solvent as possible. No mortgage, no debt, no hard-to-cash-in investments.

We practice boycotting. We do not shop at stores or business where we know that the business is either unethical, is outsourcing, or is illegally hiring aliens. We don't shop where English and Spanish share signage (reading this, Lowes??). To us, they don't deserve our money.

If "big business" plays dictator, do not do business with them. Ask yourself if it is WORTHY of you to support their business if you learn they are supporters of the illegal alien invasion.

In our household, all retirement funds were liquidated into a 'cash' account 4 months ago. All investment stocks were moved to gold 1 year ago (I do some day trading). All T-Bills and Savings Bonds were moved into CDs held in local banks. I don't want The Feds to have any of my money if I can help it.

By the way, has anyone put together just why the "political elite" decided not to allow Americans to cash-in their Social Security contributions?

We live in the country and can totally unplug if necessary. We have a large garden and our own water supply, plus more than 30 days of stocked goods. I ration myself a tank of gas per month and I'm fine with that. We have stored fuel for machines, if necessary. Should the immediate system fail, we will make it for a short while. Oh, and we can and will guard our property. We're prepared for a 'holdover', if necessary. Is everyone else prepared?
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by notalka
    wow - 48 views.. and nobody's touching it...

Maybe this is the problem... We have to hold washington ACCOUNTABLE for their actions... THEY really don't think any of us have any guts.... It's like a high stakes poker game.. You don't even need cards to win the POT... if you are playing a weak player... you can BET STRONG and the weak will fold..

What are you?

When I play poker - I play STRONG...
    Notalka, people are not touching this, because it is a sensitive issue, and we have to be careful with what we say -- or the thread gets locked. I will say this. Our sovereignty will not be taken away. No matter what scenario plays out, the American people will not let their country be taken from them.

Ever.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

And I'll say this push an American in a corner and watch him come out fighting, alot of us still have the fighting blood of the very people who built this country and we are not about to give it up.

My family came here in 1688 and there are many others just like mine, our families fought for our independence from England, and took Calif. after the Alamo and we are not giving it back.

You can also bet their are alot of people who have come here from other countries and love America and our freedoms and will fight for it !!

Keep Pushing Bush, congress and you elite corporate pukes and you will find our what Americans are made of.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

all I'm saying guys is this.. WE KNOW THIS..(americans are tough) DO THEY? Many americans sre not only not tough.. many are on drugs of all sorts.. POINT IS.. the ones awake - are tough. the ONES awake - can handle the job if need be.

I already knew this before making the post..

I want the visitors to know it too.. just in case we have visitors who might.. say... I dunno.. not have our best interest (the USA) at heart..

THEY NEED TO KNOW WHAT WE WILL DO IF PUSHED.

THEY NEED TO "AAALLLSSSSOOOOO" KNOW - WE WOULD RATHER PEACE AND HAVE THE LAWS FOLLOWED....

ANYONE NOT ABLE TO SPEAK UP... WELL - These are not the guys and gals I want covering my back.. let's just leave it at that...

Again.. Let's hope for peace.. but the WAY things are going.. and with how long WASHINGTON has been letting this sort of thing go on.. and with how they are choosing to screw legal americans.. My gut says MAYBE - just maybe something might happen... To think otherwise or to not at least ponder the fact - is not being real...

First the talk...

Then the votes...

(of course - others mght have different plans...)

Just saying..

Quote Originally Posted by notalka
    all I'm saying guys is this.. WE KNOW THIS..(americans are tough) DO THEY? Many americans sre not only not tough.. many are on drugs of all sorts.. POINT IS.. the ones awake - are tough. the ONES awake - can handle the job if need be.

I already knew this before making the post..

I want the visitors to know it too.. just in case we have visitors who might.. say... I dunno.. not have our best interest (the USA) at heart..

THEY NEED TO KNOW WHAT WE WILL DO IF PUSHED.

THEY NEED TO "AAALLLSSSSOOOOO" KNOW - WE WOULD RATHER PEACE AND HAVE THE LAWS FOLLOWED....

ANYONE NOT ABLE TO SPEAK UP... WELL - These are not the guys and gals I want covering my back.. let's just leave it at that...

Again.. Let's hope for peace.. but the WAY things are going.. and with how long WASHINGTON has been letting this sort of thing go on.. and with how they are choosing to screw legal americans.. My gut says MAYBE - just maybe something might happen... To think otherwise or to not at least ponder the fact - is not being real...

First the talk...

Then the votes...

(of course - others mght have different plans...)

Just saying..
    This is not just illegal aliens wanting our country, this is also about our government turning their back on the American people, the farther they tear the people down the madder they will get and eventually they will take a stand. After all it is the people who made this country the greatest most powerful nation on earth not our government , it was the people who stood and fought to hold on to what we have here, they are kidding themselfs if the think we would go quietly to our demise like the poor Jews did in Germany. Not this Scott!! Bring out the Claymore
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast