Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm pretty sure this thread will get the message across..

at least mine..

I want PEACE.. I want the current laws enforced.. Illegal is illegal..

I want america to stop giving jobs away.. and I want our borders protected..

I want those in washington.. NO - rather - I demand.. they do their jobs... and protect this great country...

This great land has been picked at from within.. for a bit too long.. it TIME for this to STOP.

case closed.

Dangerous stuff... We need not go this path... Believe me, I am prepared for virtually anything...

Be very careful in what you say and do... We need a solid clean path for our efforts. Let's keep it sane!

Edited to kill link.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZmPD6-vNVY

Dangerous stuff... We need not go this path...

Be very careful in what you say and do... We need a solid clean path for our efforts. Let's keep it sane!
    I don't believe anyone said we wanted anything to happen to anyone we were not threatening anyone , we said we are not afraid to stand up for our country and we are not!! far be it from us to start anything we are fun loving people on this site , but I'll say it again push the Americans in a corner and we will come out fighting, we won't start it but we will fight for what is ours. PERIOD We are doing it right now!!and will continue to do until we win!! It belongs to our children and furture generations of Americans.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I did not check out the tube thing.. I will later...

I agree with you to WATCH what you say... and I also agree to the PATH.. but I'm going to have more than ONE path - just in case..

When I was taught to cut down trees - the old timers told me to predict where the tree would fall - and if there was ANY DOUBT.. where it was going to fall... DO NOT CUT! or ROPE IT OFF.. then cut.

now - they then went on to say - have your escape routes.. NOT ROUTE.. but routes.. not only planned but pre scoped out.. pre planned note - rocks, declines... climbs etc..

POINT is.. THE TREE DOES NOT ALWAYS GO WHERE WE THINK IT WILL... SOME TREES ARE FUNNY LIKE THAT...

Problem is.. Here in this case.. many think the tree is falling right on their heads.. and they have nothing to do with it... WASHINGTON and BIG BUSINESS is holding the saw... PEOPLE DON'T WANT IT CUT - THE WANT THE LAWS ENFORCED...

(now the old-timer voices are coming back to me...)

I (we) might not be doing the cutting.. but I'm still looking and guessing where the tree will fall... HEY - I actually hope - I really do.. the TREE continues to grow.. I really think all the tree needs is a good prune job... a few dead branches need trimmin.. a few sick branches.. etc... (oh - and much shorter terms - LIMITED terms too)

My message is to STOP the mess WASHINGTON.... - MEMBERS HERE, CALL!!!! - TO GET INVOLVED.. "KILL THE BILL" - with the added advice from the old-timers.. HAVE OUTS! Make a plan...

I hope everyone understands... I'm NOT into war or hurthing anyone... My plan is more of a DEFENSIVE plan..

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

I don't believe anyone said we wanted anything to happen to anyone we were not threatening anyone , we said we are not afraid to stand up for our country and we are not!! far be it from us to start anything we are fun loving people on this site , but I'll say it again push the Americans in a corner and we will come out fighting, we won't start it but we will fight for what is ours. PERIOD We are doing it right now!!and will continue to do until we win!! It belongs to our children and furture generations of Americans.
    You are unquestionably correct... I was merely demonstrating what is out there.

I am a father of two and will do what is needed to ensure their future prosperity sans any banter.

We are all on the same team.

I'm off the hip and following my gut...

I know a little bit about a LOT OF THINGS...

but I'm always open to suggestions..

old timers taught me that too.. Plus - hell, I'm a father of one 4 year old at 40 - and well - I'm like you.. MY FAMILY DESERVES A FUTURE TOO...

Usually parents want their kids to have a better life.. In today's world.. I'd be happy with the one I had.. late 70's - 80's ROCKED! (0's were good to me.. 2000 and up - well.. eh... (bad taste in mouth...)

I'm glad to know we are on the same team, believe me I know what is out there and I hope congress is reading our board because they need to know Americans are not cattle that will go quietly to be slaughtered.

They have plans for our country that we the people do not agree with and if our ancestors had not fought for all the rights we have our world would be different place. The only thing I regret is it is taking American to long to wake up. If we don't fight for the future of our children I certainly don't know who will.

Anyway I hope you are going to join in this fight for your childrens future. There is power in numbers or as they say United We Stand Divided we Fall.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12