Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Numbers ALERT!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Great job everyone!

April
    36039 citizens have signed since July 12!

Alipacer's are a force to be reckoned with

way to go and Thanks to all who could afford to make a donation to keep alipac going!!

If your not working and can't afford to give this time, well lets hope you get one of those jobs from a deported illegal alien and then you can donate next time!! BUT keep up the great work here, we need all of you!!

THANK YOU ! THANK YOU ! THANK YOU ! IT CAN NOT BE SAID ENOUGH!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Signed!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Match donation challenge!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-162707.html

Update from numbersUSA:

Link to video:
    http://www.numbersusa.com/content/

Read article they are sending faxes daily to these traitors

Date: Monday 13JUL09 8:30 p.m. EDT

See this petition update video and use it to drive more signatures -- 40,000 signers so far

DEAR MOST ACTIVE FRIENDS,

Please watch this 3-minute video posted in the middle of our home page this afternoon.

It is of me in my office making an appeal to everybody to sign the petition to protect the enforcement amendments in the Homeland Security spending bill. And I'm asking for help in spreading the word to tens of millions of Americans.

I'm sending this email to the 100,000 Americans who have been the MOST active in using NumbersUSA tools. Thanks for doing all that you have done.

My staff has persuaded me that some people respond better to in-person appeals -- and that a "video blog" may work better in getting some of Americans to get active.

Would you please take a look at the video in the middle of our home page and then email it to everybody whom you think might find it of interest and might be engaged by it? (You may need to scroll down to see it.)

My staff tells me that I am going to be communicating quite regularly in the future through these little video clips. So, get used to seeing my mug (and just know that if my wife has put up with it for 39 years, maybe you can take it once a week).

The staff say we should bring our activist friends right into our offices so you can have something of the sense of being part of the communication that occurs between all of us as we strategize and share information on trying to save our country from reckless mass immigration. I do like the idea of sort of bringing you into the middle of our operation. I hope you do, too.

Be sure to read this blog for description of the 4 great Senate amendments and of how federal leaders plan to kill them.

NEED HUNDREDS THOUSANDS MORE SIGNATURES

The signups today have been wonderful.

Already, more than 40,000 Americans have signed this petition! All of them have already been delivered to the White House. And today's petitions will be delivered first thing Tuesday to Speaker Pelosi's and Leader Reid's offices. We'll do the same thing every day.

The number already is larger than just about any pro-amnesty effort.

But to ensure that we get through to the three top federal leaders, I think we need hundreds of thousands of signatures.

It won't happen unless all of you sign. And unless each of you send the link to the petition and to the video on to at least a dozen other people.

Remember, that at stake are provisions in the Homeland Security bill that would put hundreds of thousands of unemployed Americans back to work over the next year by driving illegal aliens out of the jobs.

Sadly, only this petition campaign has a chance of saving those jobs for Americans. Nearly every elite institution in Washington D.C. that is weighing in on this is lobbying to make sure the illegal aliens keep the jobs and the unemployed Americans stay jobless. I know that sounds crazy, but it absolutely is what is happening in this town.

PLEASE POST THE LINK TO THE VIDEO, TO THE BLOG AND TO THE PETITION ALL OVER THE INTERNET.

THE ONLY WAY WE CAN GET ENOUGH SIGNATURES TO GET THE PRESIDENT'S ATTENTION IS BY RECRUITING MANY MORE FELLOW AMERICANS.

THANKS,
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Direct link to Roy Beck video on the petition:

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/resou ... forms.html

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks MW!! for the direct link!

Done. ALIPAC donation sent. Keep up the concerted effort!

Thank you Larry for the donation and your e-mail !!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast