Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks Sosad. I called & faxed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Spent some time on this today as well.

Too important not too.

what will happen...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well I can not get an answer out of my Reps who are not on the list, but I told the staffers if they don't sign this I am going to put a letter in several papers around Idaho and tell everyone they refuse to protect Idaho Residence and American citizens jobs

You can bet I will and it won't be nice, I did it to Sali over the Consulate and he was not happy with me, he came back with an article stating he was against them Blah, Blah, Blah Too late, he's out!

Great work everyone...thanks for pitching in, I sure hope it works!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Done, I even wasted time contacting Naydia:

Dear Rep Velazquez,

I ask you please to just represent American citizens of every race. This does not include anybody who has entered this country illegally.

Please vote FOR E-Verify!

I would also ask you to do what you can to end the 'Sanctuary Policies' of NY state and NYC.

Sincerely.
    Jeff xxxxxxx

Don't forget to see whats going on in your state and how you can help...if it is not on the list yet, check back we are still working on them!!

*****State Legislation on the Move******
    Check out the "States" 2009 illegal immigration bills in Action.
    Directions, Contact Information and much more.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-147989.html
    http://www.alipac.us/forum-24.html

THANKS EVERYONE FOR GETTING IN ON THIS ONE...THEY ARE TRYING TO STOP EVERYTHING THAT WORKS!! :
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Well I can not get an answer out of my Reps who are not on the list, but I told the staffers if they don't sign this I am going to put a letter in several papers around Idaho and tell everyone they refuse to protect Idaho Residence and American citizens jobs

You can bet I will and it won't be nice, I did it to Sali over the Consulate and he was not happy with me, he came back with an article stating he was against them Blah, Blah, Blah Too late, he's out!

I like your style Sosad. After all why in the world would they not want to protect the jobs of Americans?

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

I like your style Sosad. After all why in the world would they not want to protect the jobs of Americans?
    Thanks Working can you tell I am MAD AS HELL!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123