Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    88,299 Wow! I just forworded to more of my friends, too.

I think I signed that one already, but I'll go back and double-check.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I signed this yesterday and forwarded it on to my contact list, including my cousin who has a contact list as long as your arm! I just checked it out of curiosity. It's now at 89,540 signatures!!

Do you want to get the word out far and wide and really make the counter spin? Here's a trick that will give you access to hundreds (or thousands) of additional people.... Everyone has a few friends who forward jokes and such by simply clicking on the forward button, right? Of course when you open their email it constantly goes to window after window which you have to mindlessly open one after another to get to the original message. Well, embedded in every single window you open on each copy of the "forwarded" email there appears a list of recipients of that particular "forward" of the original email. You can copy and paste those emails into a blanket email that might read something like this:

Forgive me for asking friends (of friends), but I wrote to you today to ask you to participate in a petition to George Bush. I have shamelessly gleaned your name and address from forwarded email from a mutual friend in order to contact you about this issue. I apologize for the intrusion into your daily routine, but what I am asking is extremely important at this moment in time. Our legislators are about to change the face of this country forever unless good working men and women like yourselves stand up and be counted. I am asking for only a few minutes of your time in support of your country. Please go to the site below and sign the petition (if you agree with it's message of course). It will cost you nothing, and it WILL send a message to the folks in Washington that the "sleeping giant" is waking up and isn't happy! The totals you see on the site are growing rapidly and if you click on the "refresh" button each minute or so you will notice the change in the totals. Even at 4 AM EDT this morning people were signing at about 8 per minute! Help us out please if you can!

http://www.reformus.org/

if the link above doesn't take you directly to the petition, go to this link and click on the brown Be Counted Against Illegal Alien Marches - Sign Petition button.

http://www.numbersusa.com/index

Thanks for your time and God Bless America!

Now bear in mind that some people may be offended a little because of being contacted by a stranger, and some folks will have email filters that will "see" this as spam and send it to a junk folder never to be seen by the recepient. Some however WILL get the request and even pass it on to others. You decide...I already did and sent it to about 50 people who might otherwise never have been awakened.

Hi all! Newbie in the house. I signed the petition yesterday at another site, and had a number of my friends sign as well. We must do everything possible to reclaim our country.

Welcome Deb!

You found a great site in us!
    Take a look around. Read some articles. Get to know all of us!
    We look forward to hearing from you!

Glad you found us Deb and yes please invite your friends. You'll find this is a great group of concerned citizens working hard to get the truth out.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

signed.

Current total as of 3:50pm Pacific: 96,276
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

112,282!!!!

Saturday, May 5, 12:20pm

Lets keep this post at the top!
    There are lots of new people on our site that might not have seen it!

Send it to everyone you know people!

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast