Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have been doing daily emails and calls to Corker and Alexander. Theyve
    pretty much stayed in line but you never know. I cannot even get through
    to his WA office today. Id like to think it is because so many Tennesseans
    are wising up.

What is the trick for getting past the "zip code" before you can contact
    a congressman out of your state?????
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

I called both Rische and Crapo to vote for the E-Verify Amendment, but to vote against the Omnibus bill. But I explained that if the bill passes at least we'll have E-Verify long term.

I also expressed my concerns to both offices that Obama's stimulus bill is not going to help the Idaho worker. Obama signed an executive order that all construction jobs have to be union. Idaho is a non union state. That just put my husband out of work. And we are a right to work state, which means that union members from across the border in Washington can come over here and take these new construction jobs. So much for NObama creating jobs for Idaho.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    I have called Reid and my senators again today and I have faxed the other senators as well.. Let's keep telling Congress that American citizens and legal workers want E-Verify!

Update
    After Massive Public Outcry, Senate will get a Vote on Sessions' 5-year E-Verify Amendment

Friday, March 6, 2009, 12:17 PM

Sen. Jeff Sessions

Sen. Jeff Sessions
    Sen. Jeff Sessions' amendment to extend E-Verify for another five years has made the cut of amendments that will be voted on before a final vote on the Omnibus Appropriations bill. Yesterday, Sen Harry Reid blocked a vote on Sessions' amendment, but because the Senate was unable to get the 60 votes required to end the debate, he's been forced to open the bill back up.

All NumbersUSA members need to call their two Senators over the weekend and leave a voicemail and/or call on Monday urging your Senators to support Sessions' Amendment 604.

According to a NumbersUSA member who was sitting outside of Sen. Reid's office yesterday afternoon, the phones were ringing constantly, and it sounded like all the calls but one were from you!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12