Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good link Sosad.

After you call your own rep, please call House Republican leader John Boehner 202-225- 6205 and Roy Blunt (Office of the Republican whip) 202-225- 0197.

NO to Pelosi's foreign visa amnesty scheme and YES to Heath Shuler's SAVE Act.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Spoke with Heath Shuler's Washington office. They're well aware of Nancy's tactics!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    I wonder when she is up for re-election? I guess it doesn't matter, the ignorant sheep out there will vote her right back in. Idiots.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    I will too as soon as NumbersUSA fixes my login problem. I have an urgent email in to them. And there will be other sites and opportunities for action.
    Betsy I have had the same problem for 2 weeks and if I try to re-register it will not let me...I went to here and sent it with my own words.
    https://forms.house.gov/wyr/welcome.shtml
    I'm having loggin problems too.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    I will too as soon as NumbersUSA fixes my login problem. I have an urgent email in to them. And there will be other sites and opportunities for action.
    Betsy I have had the same problem for 2 weeks and if I try to re-register it will not let me...I went to here and sent it with my own words.
    https://forms.house.gov/wyr/welcome.shtml
    I'm having loggin problems too.
    Me too..... I was thinking of registering again too.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I had that problem too a few weeks ago. Seems like if I 'cleared cookies' in my browser (Firefox) the problem went away (well, for me at least).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    I had that problem too a few weeks ago. Seems like if I 'cleared cookies' in my browser (Firefox) the problem went away (well, for me at least).
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

hippocrites

yeah goto numbersusa and fax and then drive around in ur toyotas and hondas and chrysler made cars..

big talkers who cant walk the talk.

Chrysler is a german company and so chrysler jobs is a prerogative of german citizens. It will be H1bs here or outsourced to India. They dont care about americans.

GM and ford are all about america.. how many of u really drive american cars. i work for Ford and have seen an American icon reduced to a loss making non entity in the auto world. show ur support for all american made products. patriotism is not buying an american made mattress for 200$ but when it comes to 20,000 car buying a toyota.

u ppl are pathetic. u want to make a "value" choice with ur money but companies cant ??

sell ur foreign cars and buy GM or ford..then u can go send as many faxes as u want.

Re: hippocrites

Quote Originally Posted by bluecollar
    yeah goto numbersusa and fax and then drive around in ur toyotas and hondas and chrysler made cars..

big talkers who cant walk the talk.

Chrysler is a german company and so chrysler jobs is a prerogative of german citizens. It will be H1bs here or outsourced to India. They dont care about americans.

GM and ford are all about america how many of really drive american cars.

u ppl are pathetic. u want to make a "value" choice with ur money but companies cant ??

sell ur foreign cars and buy GM or ford..then u can go send as many faxes as u want.
    Excuse me...I have a Ford and sorry I do, If it wasn't paid for I'd sell it on princple. They can take their Mexico factory and their donations to La Raza and stick them where the sun doesn't shine.

By the way what the hell is your problem?? I can see by the amount of posts you have that you are really working your tail off.

Please we need no advice from someone who doesn't "walk the talk"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Non GeekSpeak Translation: ( ) :

For Internet Explorer:

In menus, do the following -

Tools->Internet Options;

In new window:

Select General tab, click 'Delete cookies' button

Clearing your browser cache periodically is something I recommend to do. It will flush all the local files caches on your system and force them to be 'refreshed' from the web site(s) as you revisit them. To do this, click the 'Delete Files' button similar to the 'Delete cookies' button as in the immediate above.

For Firefox:

Tools->Clear Private Data (be sure to check 'Cookies' option then click)

Clear Private Data

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast