Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    usanevada wrote:

Actually I like Romney
    Nah, you're kidding, right?

Anyone that has spent an hour on ALIPAC knows this. Furthermore, I haven't been shy in regards to showing my support for Duncan Hunter either.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    usanevada wrote:

Actually I like Romney
    Nah, you're kidding, right?

Anyone that has spent an hour on ALIPAC knows this. Furthermore, I haven't been shy in regards to showing my support for Duncan Hunter either.
    Most people like Duncan Hunter as well!! However, we also have to look ahead---and try to deal with the hand that has been dealt to us if Hunter ends up dropping out or does not gain steam in the polls.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    I don't think very many of us would not support Hunter if
    he had the traction

I still support Hunter , until he leaves the race

But I do think the real world says its going to be

Romney
    Huck
    Rudi
    McCain

It's funny though. Once Romney gets elected and, like Bush, does not do anything about illegal immigration many of his supporters will be like "Oh! I never trusted him in the first place. I knew he would do this, just look at him. He looks like a salesman." If Bush would have done something about the illegals many of the anti-illegal Conservatives who voted for him wouldn't be calling him dumb or stupid. When the guy turns his back on this one issue it's suddenly "He sucks! I never liked him". lol. Make up your minds people!

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    We all know Giuliani, Huckabee, McCain would be terrible on this issue, as well as all the Dems. Hunter & Paul don't seem to be moving in the polls. I don't want to get stuck with Hillary v. Giuliani or McCain, that's a lose/lose. I don't know if McCain can win the GOP nim, but he can do damage to make it easier for Giuliani. We don't want that.
    You are right----McCain can definitely screw things up at this point----ESPECIALLY if he wins in New Hampshire.

If we can help him to lose in New Hampshire, he will probably be done at that point!!

When I see someone post something about McCain.....I always say.....You do realize that if McCain is elected, we will definitely have a military confrontation with Iran----

remember his "bomb bomb bomb----bomb bomb Iran" quote??

I say.....Granted, there is a chance we will end up in a military confrontation with Iran no matter who gets elected-----But McCain being elected will GUARANTEE it!!

I also tell them to look up the Keating Five Scandals!!

And, the fact that McCain voted "YES" to give illegals Social Security. He voted NO to the tax cuts for US citizens, but voted YES for the illegals.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    It's funny though. Once Romney gets elected and, like Bush, does not do anything about illegal immigration many of his supporters will be like "Oh! I never trusted him in the first place. I knew he would do this, just look at him. He looks like a salesman." If Bush would have done something about the illegals many of the anti-illegal Conservatives who voted for him wouldn't be calling him dumb or stupid. When the guy turns his back on this one issue it's suddenly "He sucks! I never liked him". lol. Make up your minds people!
    He is dumb and stupid!! For me, it is not just the illegal issues, it is MANY things.

Also-----Don't try to tell me that we should be concerned about the safety of US citizens and the US due to terrorists----when we have a WIDE open border!!!

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Actually I like Romney

He speaks well , he is business smart
    I know the Mormon "values" as far as morals
    And they are good

I do see Huck as the shyster used car salesman

I just think Romney looks "slick" to some people because
    of the fact that Bush has "dumbed down" the office of President
    He definitely is business smart!!

And, you are right about the values and morals as well!!

Is the Iowa cac. broadcast tonight live? CNN or? I can't believe I didn't check that out earlier. It starts at 7 and I would love to have it on as the evening progressed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Is the Iowa cac. broadcast tonight live? CNN or? I can't believe I didn't check that out earlier. It starts at 7 and I would love to have it on as the evening progressed.
    It will be on Fox and CNN.

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Reposting a segment of the OP but cleaned up here a bit in the interest of readability:

OVERALL Presidential Candidate Ratings On IMMIGRATION
    How Well Would Each Candidate PROTECT Workers, Communities and Taxpayers FROM OVER-IMMIGRATION?
    (SEE BELOW FOR HOW POINTS WERE ASSIGNED ON 36-POINT SCALE.)

EXCELLENT

DUNCAN HUNTER (34 points)

GOOD

FRED THOMPSON (28 points)
    MITT ROMNEY (22 points)

FAIR

RON PAUL (20 points)
    MIKE HUCKABEE (18 points)

POOR

RUDY GIULIANI (8 points)

BAD

CHRIS DODD (7 points)

JOHN McCAIN (5 points)
    JOE BIDEN (")
    JOHN EDWARDS (")
    DENNIS KUCINICH (")
    BILL RICHARDSON (")

HILLARY CLINTON (4 points)
    BARACK OBAMA (4 points)

====================

HOW POINTS WERE ASSESSED:

Points are based on candidate promises as of 2JAN08 on
    (a) amnesty,
    (b) stoppping future illegal immigration and
    (c) reducing importation of foreign labor competition, plus
    (d) rating of past immigration actions in political office.
    Hey Phred you need to clean your ratings up a bit,Huckabee only has 8 points not 18 and Romney is consider Fair along with Paul.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast