Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar
    Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat
    Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    it is very very important to me that we get rid of these people, but I feel he is up to the job.
    RP will not get rid of them - he will only stop the welfare state
    And where are all the RuPaul supporters??
    Another scared troll. Don't worry.

Lets get this straight. NumbersUSA comes out with "new" ratings which shows Huckabee in a GREAT LIGHT, as well as other "questionalbe" candidates. YET, you all validate Ron Paul's standing as truth. C'mon, get with it. These ratings are wrong and I posted about this a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Wow, just checked out the link. It definitely confirms what several of us have been saying all along, Ron Paul is not the man we need to handle our illegal immigration/weak border security problem.
    YOU are being completely intellectual dishonest. Get with it MW. Stop being so obviously 'shilling' for the establishment. I mean, get real. Look at those ratings. You are telling me HUCKABEE is good on illegal immigration, as well as Romeny? Who else got good or great ratings? I am just dumbfounded that these ratings are taken as "truth" when the one candidate you do't like - Ron Paul, looks bad. You say "yeah, told you so.." - YET, the VERY SAME grading shows others in a very positive light who are known to be horrendous on illegal immigration.

Hilarious how some here pick and choose what is wrong and right, when the whole grading system is questionable.

I mean, c'mon now -

You guys are all making me laugh.

REMEMBER: on the numbersUSA -- the ratings are based on two criteria:
    1. History.
    2. PROMISES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

You get that? PROMISES. THOSE WITH HORRIBLE HISTORIES, ala, Huckaberry - are not being shown, but rather their PROMISES. This is what you all are talking about. Wow. I guess we should get Ron Paul to lie, I mean - "make a promise". He'll garner some votes here.

From the website:
    Roy finds that only six are making promises that rate as "good" or "excellent" in this category. Likewise, only four of these 15 are making promises that rate them as “goodâ€

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail

a few months back we ALL confirmed this dude was a two-faced liar and would NOT do anything in regards to illegal immigration. This DUDE IS CFR!!!!!! HE IS PART OF THE CFR!

Mitt? I gotta laugh. You all are buying into the Bush agenda, and its just so goofy that many of you say "yeah, screw the CFR", and then say "Yeah, but this guy says he'll be tough on illegal immigration.." --> YET, the dude IS CFR!
    What's Funny is that all the Paul supporters keep referencing the CFR when if fact Ron Paul's TRUE FREE TRADE is no better and would be worst than CFR.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada

We need rocket scientists , we don't need gardeners
    Have to agree with you here. America is what it is today because the best and brightest came here and made our country successful. Now were are flooded with those with no skills and no education.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail

a few months back we ALL confirmed this dude was a two-faced liar and would NOT do anything in regards to illegal immigration. This DUDE IS CFR!!!!!! HE IS PART OF THE CFR!

Mitt? I gotta laugh. You all are buying into the Bush agenda, and its just so goofy that many of you say "yeah, screw the CFR", and then say "Yeah, but this guy says he'll be tough on illegal immigration.." --> YET, the dude IS CFR!
    What's Funny is that all the Paul supporters keep referencing the CFR when if fact Ron Paul's TRUE FREE TRADE is no better and would be worst than CFR.
    You are completely wrong, and ill informed on the goals of the CFR and the benefits of free trade. You are mixing them up. I would advise you to actually 'read' about free trade. Also, "trading" has NOTHING to do with soveriengty and a corruption of the civil liberties of the American Citizen. You are talking about somethin you are not familiar with.

You are think the CFR is 'just' a trade idea. It is not. IT is a sovereignty buster, as well as a civil rights buster. It is also the push behind the NAU. Are you not aware of this? How is free trade, which allows us to "freely trade" have ANYTHING to do with any of the globalistic agendas of the CFR? Nothing. You are just parroting things you heard without actually doing research.

Free trade writings
    http://www.ronpaullibrary.org/topic.php?id=12

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123