Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change

Numbersusa-AILA Lobbying today

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/

Date: Thursday 19MAR09 8 a.m. EDT

Need Congress offices filled with faxes & phone calls today as immigration lawyers lobby

DON'T LET THE IMMIGRATION LAWYERS HAVE CONGRESS TO THEMSELVES TODAY!

Today is the annual congressional lobbying day for AILA (the American Immigration Lawyers Association).

Lawyers will be swarming the Hill, asking for higher immigration to increase the profitability of their business.

Unfortunately, their business is to try to force as high of population growth and congestion as possible on our U.S. communities -- and to drive American wages down and American unemployment up.

YOUR TASK: Create a hostile atmosphere in every office the immigration lawyers enter.

Make sure that when they walk in the office, the staffers are taking phone calls from all of you complaining about what Speaker Pelosi and Pres. Obama are saying in opposition to immigration enforcement.

Capitol Switchboard: 202-224-3121

And make sure that the staffers in those offices are exhausted from re-filling the fax machines and sorting all those faxes by subject.

Go to your Action Buffet now and take the actions posted there.

Read my blog and the latest news of the outrageous recent behavior of our national leaders.

The immigration lawyers have advertised that they believe they are arriving in Washington at a triumphal time, with Congressman Luis Gutierrez just finishing his national amnesty-promotion tour and with the Congressional Hispanic Caucus having just yesterday gotten a pledge from Pres. Obama to lay out his amnesty plans in the next two months.

Your faxing and phoning today can make your Members of Congress question whether favoring illegal foreign workers over unemployed Americans is truly good politics.

THANKS,

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/

I did mine.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I did mine... if you don't have an account, set one up and send these faxes and make these calls today... it's VERY important!!!!!!!!

MW
    The immigration lawyers have advertised that they believe they are arriving in Washington at a triumphal time, with Congressman Luis Gutierrez just finishing his national amnesty-promotion tour and with the Congressional Hispanic Caucus having just yesterday gotten a pledge from Pres. Obama to lay out his amnesty plans in the next two months.
    Yep, they think their plan for amnesty is coming together.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ELE

All calls are vital to our getting our country back.

Will do right now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

done
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

NumbersUSA;)

[b]Thanks for the reminders..!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BIG PS:
    NeoMarxist Usurper/Mafia Thread:
    www.alipac.us/ftopict-137238.html
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Thanks for the alert. Went to my Numbers USA page and did mine!

working4change
    Call the Capitol Switchboard at 202-224-3121.

Toll Free Congressional Switchboard Number
    800-862-5530
    877-851-6437
    866-220-0044

where are the fax numbers? i'd love to harass them with endless faxes!
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast