Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes this is critical folks. Let's go patriots we need all of your help. Contact friends and family in the states that mandate E-verify. Let them know that ONE DEMOCRATIC SENATOR is failing to protect their jobs and social security numbers and to make a three minute call to their senator.

Call every Senator on the floor that you can.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Keep your calls ONLY to E-Verify right now. IT's critical. Other issues shouldn't be addressed right now. Make as many calls as you can today.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    I will be working on this today also. Keep up the pressure!!!!!!!

Texas - Sen Cornyn's aide says he supports reauthorization of E-Verify, but Sen. Hutchison's office says she "has no position" on it - frightening! Texans and others please impress Sen. Hutchison with the importance of E-Verify while supporting Sen. Cornyn's position!

Let get this information out to every radio show and TV show that will air this. We need the American worker to know who is for them and who is against them.

I have emailed, Rush, Hannity, O'Reilly, Prager, Glenn Beck. Everyone who has email info to shows get it out as soon as possible.

The phone lines are very busy.

Thanks for posting the alert. Will call my Senators and Reid's office to put E-Verify on the Senate floor with no strings attached.

Needless to say, Menendez's actions are disgusting. Rhetorical question: how can a member of a party that (falsely) claims to represent working men and women be so intent on destroying hundreds of thousands of American jobs!! If only enough people knew what he is trying to do..

For new members here is the link to all of the Senators telephone numbers:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-506972.html#506972

Call and fax as many as you can today.

Let's GO

Keep the contact information open in a separate window to go back and forth if need be.

I just told Reid and Boxer's office that I'm sending this to everyone in my email address book, and contacting every radio and TV channel I can get this information to. I said, "Do you understand me?" YES I understand you.

Thanks goodbye

Will do.

E-verify must be kept in place. No excuses!

Phones must be busy; was put on hold, then got a live person after two recorded messages and still being on hold for about 20 seconds.

Just called Reid office told they are working today on the Banking.

I called for the E-Verify and she said this is going to be a busy week.

Keep them on the phone as long as you can.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast