Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NumbersUSA Fax to Mel Martinez

I took the opportunity with the newest fax at NumbersUSA to take a jab at this sellout mouthpiece for Jorge' Bush and Michael "I don't Know How To Tell The Truth" Chertoff. Here is the fax:

Senator Mel Martinez
    Republican National Committee
    Washington, DC 20003

Dear Senator Martinez,

The RNC has lost its way and you will no longer be receiving my donations.

The RNC has chosen to support the attempts of Senators McCain, Kyl, Hagel, and Graham in their attempts to ram through the Senate a "comprehensive amnesty bill." and kill the USA as we know it. I will no longer support this failed organization; an organization that even the Oregon Republican Party doesn't support on this issue.

As a lifelong Republican I am absolutely sickened when I see you, the President, Senator McCain, Senator Kyl or Senator Graham on television hawking this steaming piece of garbage.

Trust me, your support of this bill spells the end of your political career. You may think voters have a short memory, not this time. You are permanently branded with an Amnesty "A"!

You still have time to save the Republican Party and perhaps your career. Take a page out of Senators Isakson and Chambliss' book and announce that you've heard you constituents.

There is no excuse for ANY Senator to vote yes on cloture for S 1639. Take look at the polls, you can't dip much lower.

Mark my words, passage of this bill WILL kill the Republican Party and a YES vote on cloture will kill your career. Ask yourself; are you that willing to sell out your country to serve the most rotten President in my lifetime?

NO on cloture is the only vote rank and file members of the Republican Party will accept. You have angered those who got you into office, you need to listen.

Regretfully,

JECG_97030
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Good on ya! You've inspired me to send an email to him.

Bush appointing him unofficial frontman of the RNC was the last straw for me, and I'd been a staunch Republican since Reagan. I made several phone calls protesting his proposed nomination as RNC chairman due to his support of amnesty. I also sent my last RNC donation letter back marked, "go and never darken my door again".

thanks for the head's up

I just went over to Numbers to send my fax.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great letter! You inspired me, too. I'll smack him with my Friday email in just a few minutes. My email shares similar sentiments as yours does.

Let's do a Martinez Smack-Down!!
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Unfortunately, this guy will not back down on Amnesty. I think he forgot that he is suppose to be a Senator for all Floridians and not just the Cuban community. He is my Senator and many of us have emailed, faxed, and called him, he will not even return an email or anything else if he does not think you are pro-amnesty. In 2008 we will elect a senator that represents all the people. :P

He got "fanmail" from me today, too.

Quote Originally Posted by RINO
    Unfortunately, this guy will not back down on Amnesty. I think he forgot that he is suppose to be a Senator for all Floridians and not just the Cuban community. He is my Senator and many of us have emailed, faxed, and called him, he will not even return an email or anything else if he does not think you are pro-amnesty. In 2008 we will elect a senator that represents all the people. :P
    How is he even representing the Cuban community? He, like the rest of the pro-amnesty gang, is representing his financial interests.

Btw, you're time is better spent elsewhere than reading a reply from him. I was one of the chosen people to receive a reply once after a year of writing to him. To sum up: Thank you for writing. I understand your concern blah blah...we need to fix our broken immigration system in a way that is fair for all....blah blah blah... I love being paid off by business owners who want cheap labor...blah blah blah blah...and yes, I really am as dumb as you think I am.

Ok, maybe my memory is not 100% accurate.

WELCOME RINO Glad you've joined in with ALIPAC to fight these sell out traitors to get our country back and show them that this is still a country of WE THE PEOPLE!!
    Maybe you should sign your letter "Ricky Ricardo" Martinez might answer you then ( He was the cuban husband of Lucy Ball) just incase you were not aware

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GET INVOLVED NOW! TIMES RUNNING OUT!!
    .................................................. .................................................. .......
    COME ON EVERYONE WE NEED YOUR HELP NOW! "BILL 1639" STOP IT !!
    "JOIN OUR FOCUS CAMPAIGN"
    HELP SAVE OUR COUNTRY FROM THIS INVASION! OK LOOKIE LOU'S YES YOU!!
    join in on the CALLS, FAXES AND E-MAILS TO OUR SENATORS!!
    "FOCUS CAMPAIGN" DAILY INSTRUCTIONS AND POSTING THREAD LINK BELOW!
    Leave posts so we know what they are saying!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=70455
    ALL CONTACT INFORMATION.....Senators, news, radio, ETC.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68216
    Your contributions are welcome, help keep ALIPAC afloat and fighting!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Rino!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Rino!
    I love it when you do that April I would know you anywhere What a GAL!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Rino!
    I love it when you do that April I would know you anywhere What a GAL!!
    Thanks!! I would know you and your cute little smileys anywhere as well, my friend!!!! You always make me smile!