Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Well, like I say, I trust Roy Beck's analysis. He is a well read, articulate man who looks all perspectives of an issue. So I feel pretty confident in Fred's stance.
    I am not dismissing Roy Beck's analysis, but we are assuming "he looks at all perspectives of an issue" - because in his analysis, he didn't say anything about CFR or NAU or GLOBALISM or Sovereignty issues or Trade issues.

Some info:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=55776

GREGAGREATAMERICAN - are you suggesting that the NAU/SPP and its being pushed by CFR/Globalists is a conspiracy? There is a TON of factual information on this.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Btw. Is Roy Beck gonna issue a release for all candidates?

Banned
    Some of Freds Past on Free trade

Market does more for freedom & prosperity than planners. (Jun 2007)
    Protectionist trade policies are defensive & defeatist. (May 2007)
    Markets do more for freedom than any central planner. (May 2007)
    Protectionist trade policies are defensive & defeatist. (May 2007)
    Voted YES on extending free trade to Andean nations. (May 2002)
    Voted YES on granting normal trade relations status to Vietnam. (Oct 2001)
    Voted NO on removing common goods from national security export rules. (Sep 2001)
    Voted YES on permanent normal trade relations with China. (Sep 2000)
    Voted YES on expanding trade to the third world. (May 2000)
    Voted YES on renewing 'fast track' presidential trade authority. (Nov 1997)
    Voted YES on imposing trade sanctions on Japan for closed market. (May 1995)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Well, like I say, I trust Roy Beck's analysis. He is a well read, articulate man who looks all perspectives of an issue. So I feel pretty confident in Fred's stance.
    I am not dismissing Roy Beck's analysis, but we are assuming "he looks at all perspectives of an issue" - because in his analysis, he didn't say anything about CFR or NAU or GLOBALISM or Sovereignty issues or Trade issues.

Some info:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=55776

GREGAGREATAMERICAN - are you suggesting that the NAU/SPP and its being pushed by CFR/Globalists is a conspiracy? There is a TON of factual information on this.

Btw. Is Roy Beck gonna issue a release for all candidates?

No I was referring to the many conspiracy theories about someone being member of CFR in general...

I love it when you do that .... (I do it too say there is info but dont show it)
    Show me factual information on this.
    I could use the info

It is possiable for a member of the CFR not to support some issues
    like the NAU...

Fred is an actor, not a President. If he's elected, that's what America will get; an actor..and ABSOULTELY NO CHANGE for the better, ONLY FOR THE WORSE. He has about enough knowlege on how to run a country as I have to run a city. If he is elected, he will be flying by the seat of his pants as a lone pilot with 3 navigators..The CFR, the US Commerce and the United Nations. Do not vote for this CFR member. He is nothing more than a gloabalist working for our enenmy and he will crash-land this great eagle in the name of the one world government.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He's a lawyer first and foremost.

Look, the critiques of Thompson, e.g. no gas, a lackluster campaign style, a soft liberalism in a state that's generally conservative, are legitimate, but I don't think you should put the nail in his coffin just yet.

In terms of major presidential candidates on the Republican side he's the only one who's been consistently against amnesty, and while his stance on immigration in the past is not what I'd like to see you have to judge him against his opponents and by what he has to say today.

Yes, he's an internationalist, but I don't think that's the same as being a "globalist." Just because he was on the CFR does not mean he supports ceding our sovereignity to the UN or other multinational organizations through treaties like LOST.

There are some times when free trade is a good idea, e.g. when we're trying to help firm allies like Peru or Columbia resist the Red tide washing over South America.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Sorry Shapka, I don't care if the man was first on the moon, if he is a member of the CFR, he IS NOT pro-American, plain and simple. No one has been more consistant on 'no amnesty' than Tom Tancredo. Duncan Hunter's fence in S CAL speaks volumes. The way that the MSM came out and really gave Fred exposure, unlike Tancredo or Hunter, tells me I am not to trust Fred among other reasons. The MSM and the CFR are one in the same. Fred, for me, stands for no change or change for the worse.
    Yes, he's an internationalist, but I don't think that's the same as being a "globalist." Just because he was on the CFR does not mean he supports ceding our sovereignity to the UN or other multinational organizations through treaties like LOST.
    Then he would serve us best and prove his intentions beyond a shadow of a doubt and leave the CFR.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It would better to have Fred or Romney than either Guliani or Huckabee. Duncan Hunter or Tancredo would be great but it certainly looks like that ain't gonna happen. Ron Paul is the mystery man but he would certainly be better than Guliani or Huckabee.

Banned
    I just Got off the Phone with a Good friend Ive mine and he left me with a thought or two about Thompson being that even Tancredo voted to expand NAFTA into the Southern Hemisphere.

Banned
    Some Thompson Qoutes on cfr

". There are several conservatives over the years who have been members of the Council on Foreign Relations. I try to learn as much as I can from all viewpoints. I have been a fellow of the American Enterprise Institute, one of the conservative thinks tanks in town, and enjoy having intellectual exercise and discussions whether I agree or not with anyone on any particular issue."

United Nations
    Thompson is a critic of the United Nations. He has said he is “never particularly surprised when the United Nations seems to oppose human freedom rather than promote it. At least a third of its member nations aren't democratic themselves.â€

Banned
    I cant wait till the big false ir other agenda cries come out about any of the candidates. The cry that this guy or that guy has something up his sleeve and he is running for another reason or hes running or she’s running for corporate America only, and they back him because they want something. My favorite is He running just to sell out America... (Funny thing that one... Bush must have had that on his mind all the time.)
    When all this comes out I’m going to remember;
    In a today’s political system it is difficult to tell the difference between a lobbyist and a lawmaker.
    Both parties employ the art of distraction to perpetuate the crises that enrich their campaign.
    This is politics folks even you I and every other voter, have an agenda. and two plus two equals door knob.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast