Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NUMBERSUSA HAS A NEW FEATURE

In case you missed it in the last alert about the 5-year visa, NumbersUSA has a new feature called the "members connection". You can add yourself to the list of people in your district so that you can connect with people who are members locally.

I have 18 members in my area and have emailed all of them. I'm waiting to see the feedback that I get from them. Power is in numbers, (no pun intended). If we can meet face-to-face and brainstorm and reaching out to our neighbors and getting more members for Numbers and Alipac we will grow fast and furiously. Getting other who are motivated face-to-face in a local area will be powerful. Love this idea. No forums but time for action.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi Dixie

I am looking now. Do you have a link?

Thanks
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Sorry GoGo

I don't know why I called you Dixie.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Re: NUMBERSUSA HAS A NEW FEATURE

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    In case you missed it in the last alert about the 5-year visa, NumbersUSA has a new feature called the "members connection". You can add yourself to the list of people in your district so that you can connect with people who are members locally.

I have 18 members in my area and have emailed all of them. I'm waiting to see the feedback that I get from them. Power is in numbers, (no pun intended). If we can meet face-to-face and brainstorm and reaching out to our neighbors and getting more members for Numbers and Alipac we will grow fast and furiously. Getting other who are motivated face-to-face in a local area will be powerful. Love this idea. No forums but time for action.
    Great news, thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Sorry GoGo

I don't know why I called you Dixie.
    No problem just don't call me a "zealot" and we're good. LOL

I'll get you the link. Are you a member?

OK this is a link to my cork board. When you sign it and click on the "send free faxes" at the top right corner in the diagonal brown sash it will take you to your cork board for free faxes. In the upper right hand corner is a yellow (looks like a yellow ruled note pad) and it has the section "member connection". You can choose to add yourself to your districts member connection. It automatically puts you on the list if you choose to join. It will give every ones email address.

Here's the link to let you see what it looks like:

http://www.numbersusa.com/actionbuffet

I've emailed all 18 of my list so far. What I'm going to propose to them is that we meet face-to-face. If all goes well in that meeting, I'm going to suggest that we meet on a quarterly basis and bring new people who may be interested.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is a great idea . This way people can get protest together to go to meetings and look the was selling out our country in the crooked eyes .

I just got my first email from a member that isn't too far from me. Apparently he has been in some type of meeting. Waiting for him to clarify.

He seems very level headed.

If we get good feedback, I'm going to suggest that we have quarterly meetings.

Good. Typing is too slow.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Good. Typing is too slow.
    What I would like is to have us in the same room brainstorming to actions we can take in our local areas and how we can back one another. If we have about five people, we can hit tracks and neighborhoods together and give out information and we could do it in about an hour or two.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast